Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: FWO!!

Re: FWO!!

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    LMAO
    That thread is hilarious

2. Re: FWO!!

THIS thread was thoroughly entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    My only issue with the guys that consistently dump on Joe are the insistence that he only had one 4 game stretch in the playoffs and that he sucked after 2012.
    2013 was an unmitigated disaster from FA through the draft through camp and into the season. Joe was not bad that year. Nor was he bad in 2014. After that injury in 2015 he was never quite the same and I would agree average to below average. I would also agree that a little bit of help on defense late in the 16 or 17 season would have helped alot. But i don't disagree with the assessment that if he had played better in the weeks leading up to the end of those seasons, the team may not have needed the defense to hold up against the Steelers and Bengals at the end.
    I think they make the playoffs in 13 if Joe didn't have to play injured because the lions defender gave him a helmet to the knee.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ortizer; 10-22-2019 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    I think you would have also had to have fantasy football, a 24 hour news cycle and a generation of fans that grew up playing Madden.
    Grew up playing blitz. #realtalk

Quote Originally Posted by AQKingRaven View Post
    make a D1 football roster, drafted 1st round of the NFL Draft, start for said team for like a decade, carry your team to a SB and get awarded the SBMVP

and yet still somewhere out there exists someone so retarded their opinion is that you "sucked" at football
    Don't forget the fcs championship after transferring.