Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 293031
    Blog Entries

Re: TNF - Chiefs at Broncos

I mean, Chiefs blitzed every single play. Once the QB went out, why didn't the Broncos do the same? They let a QB that hasn't played in a couple of years march down the field. No in game adjustments at all. And the worst player on the Broncos team IMO was the left tackle.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I mean, Chiefs blitzed every single play. Once the QB went out, why didn't the Broncos do the same? They let a QB that hasn't played in a couple of years march down the field. No in game adjustments at all. And the worst player on the Broncos team IMO was the left tackle.
    The players like and respect Fangio, but as a Head Coach, he's Managing the game like an aged, scared figure of the past. It's almost like Head Coach is too much for him. The ship has holes and he has no clue how to plug them. He's just in shock.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    When did fans start selecting the starting QB? Or did you just combine two unrelated thoughts?
    I don't watch many Broncos games, and I don't know the teams history very well. So I think if Broncos fans are saying Flacco's performance last night was one of the worst in the history of the team, and are creating thread after thread about Lock taking over, it's a pretty good indication that Flacco is done over there. I think it's very unlikely that he will start for them ever again after Lock comes back.

Here is the link so you can see what I'm talking about:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DenverBroncos/

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I would have loved to see the spiral on that pass. It looked like a one of those wobbling knuckle ball passes which may have been why Fant dropped it.