Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Ramsey traded to Rams

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    How many players can they afford to give big money to? Goff, Gurley and Donald all have big contracts. They pay Ramsey and there isn't going to be a lot of cap space left to fill out the rest of the roster. I think they are in win now mode. Which I don't think is going to work with Goff at QB and Gurley's arthritic knee.
    All these guys have 100 million dollar contracts. I thought 1 100 million dollar guy choked your team

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Two 1st rounders? I wouldn't give up one 1st rounder for Ramsey.

Wow that is expensive. No way, they can have him.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Honestly I think the Rams stole him. That 1st round pick is likely going to be 25-32. Which means according to the trade value chart somewhere between 590 and 720. That second first round pick likely will be the same range worth anywhere between 390 and 270. That future 4th is worth anywhere between 35 and 27 points.

Which means they essentially traded him for in the best case scenario a pick in the 10-12 range. I'd take that Minkah pick allday over the return the jaguars got. That Steeler pick will at the very least be top 10 likely top 5.

When Khan spoke and said they got offers for two first round picks but didn't find the return all that appealing because they'd be at the bottom of the 1st now we know why. To me this move by the Jaguars is more style then substance just so they can say they got two first rounders
    Things in the NFL change quickly though. If those picks are 25-32, playoff spots, like you suspect you can make an argument but what if they are 11-20. It could happen. It's not entirely out of the question that the Rams miss the playoffs. Seattle and San Fran are also in their division and seem legit. The wild card field in the NFC is stacked: Dallas or Philly, Minny or GB or Chi, Panthers or Saints.

The Rams are no lock for the playoffs this year.

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    LA vs Jacksonville...

I know where I'd rather live and it ain't in swamp ass Florida

Give me swamp ass Florida with no state income tax.

Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    Give me swamp ass Florida with no state income tax.
    Plus you can live somewhere else during the off season while maintaining Florida residency. Also no earthquake and wildfires.

Blog Entries

Ramsey traded to Rams

Plus you can live somewhere else during the off season while maintaining Florida residency. Also no earthquake and wildfires.
    Hell yes says the guy in the Everglades

Edit: come to think of it, he just moved himself to a tougher division and giving up 15% of his money to do so
    Last edited by Ravenswintitle; 10-15-2019 at 09:47 PM.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

or $5.00/gallon gas

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Way more than I'd pay
    I agree, and to think we got Peters for a 5th and Young. Continues to have me believe that DeCosta really, really knows what he's doing... Bc

Blog Entries

That’s the next 5 years that the Rams don’t have a first round pick

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Ravens reportedly offered a 1st, 2nd, and Hurst for Ramsey which is like 85% what they got but Ravens gave up 1% of that with Young and a 5th for Peters so they’re the winners of the day, way to take advantage and be proactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Hell yes says the guy in the Everglades

Edit: come to think of it, he just moved himself to a tougher division and giving up 15% of his money to do so
    It's my dream to move to Florida when I get older. The cost of living is divine and if I get into consulting it becomes very feasible.