Page 72 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7071727374 ... LastLast

Re: Marcus Peters / Pass Rusher Next?

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    It wouldn't free up 7 million. Whatever cap savings in this case 6.2 you can basically cut in half due to the amount of time played (7 games) so a little more then 3.1 million would be saved.
    Ok. Well ...that’s closer to 6 mil under. I mean it’s something. Snead hasn’t done ish so far. Dump him and get ANY pass rusher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

He's also a UFA at seasons end. Same boat as peters as far as I'm concerned.
    I don’t think you trade for Peters or Yannick unless you were going to keep them long term...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Ok. Well ...that’s closer to 6 mil under. I mean it’s something. Snead hasn’t done ish so far. Dump him and get ANY pass rusher.

I like Snead as a player and the dude isn't afraid to run block and doesn't bitch about his reduced role either. Still if the choice is trading Snead or restructuring Bwill

I like Snead as a player and the dude isn't afraid to run block and doesn't bitch about his reduced role either. Still if the choice is trading Snead or restructuring Bwill
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I don’t know why you are laughing. Would you have laughed at Peters for Young and a 5th? We have no idea what these guys are worth. We don’t know the intimate details of the situations. I personally think he’s worth more than a 4th, but honestly none of us have any idea.
    There is not a chance in hell he moves for a 4th. Save this quote, plaster it everywhere if I’m wrong. I won’t be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I’ve been saying over and over Snyder ain’t dealing Kerrigan here.

Hopefully they can make something happen with Yannick.
    My goodness... getting Yannick and agreeing to an extension would be such a huge move for the Ravens. Make it happen!!

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    My goodness... getting Yannick and agreeing to an extension would be such a huge move for the Ravens. Make it happen!!
    Judon would be punching air.

Quote Originally Posted by Davesta View Post
    Judon would be punching air.
    Speaking of Judon, where’s he been these past few weeks?

Blog Entries

Suh

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Speaking of Judon, where’s he been these past few weeks?
    I was wondering the same thing mmc. He's been a ghost these past few games. Deff makes it easier to not resign him next year.

Hypothetically speaking:

If we got Yannick for a 3rd and Jimmy Smith, would you do it? It free up some cap for Yannick and you still have Hump, Peters, and Carr. This could make sense since the jags traded Ramsey and still see themselves as AFC south contenders.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don’t think you trade for Peters or Yannick unless you were going to keep them long term...
    Peter's makes sense without re-signing due to comp pick wed get back and what we gave to get him. That would be a trade wed make on draft day if it presented itself, a backup and 5th for a 3rd.

Yannick I dont think wed be so lucky on. Id it is a 3rd as some suggested... you do it, no loss if he moves on then all the same as peters.

I think both you bring here in hopes of re-signing, but I dont think that means you break the bank just to do it.

Side note, Id like to see him more and Im sure the Ravens will to. He seems like a fit, but lets not forget his performance in this game was more about just playing Seattle a week or two ago than being up to speed in our system.
    Last edited by JAB1985; 10-22-2019 at 08:08 AM.
    -JAB