OT: Days of Our Steelers is Up

Skip the ad to about 00:54.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Re: OT: Days of Our Steelers is Up

Steelers defense looks to have the makings of being pretty good. While we laugh at them trading what they did for Minkah, he shores up their back end in coverage and Devin Bush could make a legit run for DROY. Watt is a good edge rusher and run defender. Dupree is finally looking better. Cam Heyward and Stephon Tuitt are pro-bowl DL'men. Joe Haden is solid. Mike Hilton is a good corner. Cam Sutton has come along as a nice slot/nickel corner.

You put another top flight corner on that defense and they're very good for a long time.

It's their offense that is going to need some re-tooling.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Great find!

This was truly hysterical. Sounds like me when I talk to myself during Ravens games.

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Steelers defense looks to have the makings of being pretty good. While we laugh at them trading what they did for Minkah, he shores up their back end in coverage and Devin Bush could make a legit run for DROY. Watt is a good edge rusher and run defender. Dupree is finally looking better. Cam Heyward and Stephon Tuitt are pro-bowl DL'men. Joe Haden is solid. Mike Hilton is a good corner. Cam Sutton has come along as a nice slot/nickel corner.

You put another top flight corner on that defense and they're very good for a long time.

Agree they are improving and have address the void they had in speed. Tuitt's injury will hurt. He was very effective and had 3.5 sacks too.

Tuitt just went on IR.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Take away a teams 1st and 2nd QB and see what happens to the entire team. That’s like us throwing McSorley out there. We wouldn’t win very many games if any at all.

Their defense is mostly extremely young and will only get better.

They won’t do much this year but like I said, it’s so hard to judge teams that are unlucky and have injuries at the single most important position.

Steelers defense looks to have the makings of being pretty good. While we laugh at them trading what they did...

Agreed. They've built a D that will be very strong for a long time. Plus they still have Connor and the good O-line. They can be a D-and-running team.

Just in time for Big Ben's career to end!