Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CNN exposed

Blog Entries

Re: CNN exposed

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Not surprising at all. They were exposed as a wing of the DNC when they colluded with Hillary in the debate. not as bad as NBC. But pretty bad.

So NBC, CNN and CBS Have all been exposed as working directly with the DNC. And ABC is loaded with ex clinton and Obama staffers. Journalism is dead in this country.

It's not even just the DNC, it's the establishment DNC. Any candidate who doesn't use corp. money and is an outsider gets shamed and smeared constantly. It's disgusting.

I feel like they do the same thing on the right with people like Ron Paul. It's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    It's not even just the DNC, it's the establishment DNC. Any candidate who doesn't use corp. money and is an outsider gets shamed and smeared constantly. It's disgusting.
    IMO, they should change the name of the party.

The DNC is NOT a liberal organization at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    IMO, they should change the name of the party.

The DNC is NOT a liberal organization at all.
    And in other news water is wet. I think we crossed the CNN is in the tank for the Democratic party rubicon long ago.

Always fun to see it dragged out in the light and start to sizzle and burn though.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    And in other news water is wet. I think we crossed the CNN is in the tank for the Democratic party rubicon long ago.

Always fun to see it dragged out in the light and start to sizzle and burn though.
    The best part of this is you actually get to hear Zucker straightup try to create news rather than report the news. Also, you see how less radical people like Gabbard are purposefully not given a lot (if any) coverage.

It’s all a scam. We know this, but it’s funny to see these douchebags exposed so easily.

What’s sad is that people who regularly watch CNN don’t know about any of this. I legit feel bad for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    The best part of this is you actually get to hear Zucker straightup try to create news rather than report the news. Also, you see how less radical people like Gabbard are purposefully not given a lot (if any) coverage.

It’s all a scam. We know this, but it’s funny to see these douchebags exposed so easily.

What’s sad is that people who regularly watch CNN don’t know about any of this. I legit feel bad for them.
    It think it is worse, that we have many people that know this. See this, and still believe cnn.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    It think it is worse, that we have many people that know this. See this, and still believe cnn.
    I used to think that too, but I really do hang out with a large swath of Democrats in my social life, and if you bring up ANY of this stuff, they have ZERO clue. However, the minute you say, "Project Veritas", they quickly roll their eyes and be like, "You listen to that conspiracy theory stuff? Geez..."

They have no clue that it is actual videos and audio recordings of CNN admitting they lie to their viewers, or ignore stories that don't fit their narratives. This isn't Alex Jones... Project Veritas has been a really solid source that hasn't been refuted... just smeared. Same with Julian Assange and Wikileaks. What is happening to him is nothing more than an American Human Rights Violation. All that dude did was recieve some information and report it. Now he is being tortured by the DNC, and the media is just letting it happen. Remember how silent the media got when Obama had a couple journalists arrested? Or how little it was reported that the FBI and CIA were wiretapping journalists they thought might be receiving leaked information Obama Admin stuff? Imagine if Trump arrested or wiretapped a journalist... it would be the goddamned Nuremburg Trials, and there would be a guillotine waiting for him outside of the White House. Journalists aren't journalists, and they all are ardent supporters of communism. Remember the old Press Secretary, Jay Carney? When he was interviewed in his house and had a bunch of pro-communism posters framed around the Kitchen/Dining Room area... The media loved that guy. Because he is one of them. I think they think the end game is that propagandists live very well under authoritarian regimes, and they are all jockeying for that position under DNC rule?
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I used to think that too, but I really do hang out with a large swath of Democrats in my social life, and if you bring up ANY of this stuff, they have ZERO clue. However, the minute you say, "Project Veritas", they quickly roll their eyes and be like, "You listen to that conspiracy theory stuff? Geez..."

They have no clue that it is actual videos and audio recordings of CNN admitting they lie to their viewers, or ignore stories that don't fit their narratives. This isn't Alex Jones... Project Veritas has been a really solid source that hasn't been refuted... just smeared. Same with Julian Assange and Wikileaks. What is happening to him is nothing more than an American Human Rights Violation. All that dude did was recieve some information and report it. Now he is being tortured by the DNC, and the media is just letting it happen. Remember how silent the media got when Obama had a couple journalists arrested? Or how little it was reported that the FBI and CIA were wiretapping journalists they thought might be receiving leaked information Obama Admin stuff? Imagine if Trump arrested or wiretapped a journalist... it would be the goddamned Nuremburg Trials, and there would be a guillotine waiting for him outside of the White House. Journalists aren't journalists, and they all are ardent supporters of communism. Remember the old Press Secretary, Jay Carney? When he was interviewed in his house and had a bunch of pro-communism posters framed around the Kitchen/Dining Room area... The media loved that guy. Because he is one of them. I think they think the end game is that propagandists live very well under authoritarian regimes, and they are all jockeying for that position under DNC rule?
    In case people forgot about the Jay Carney Posters: https://www.businessinsider.com/sovi...-carney-2014-4
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

They probably have a clue, apparently they do about what Project Veritas is atleast. It´s not journalism, it´s political activism, and fraudulent at that. Sued for deceptive editing and manipulating even, and called out for it on multiple other instances. Also has put forward pure conspiracies against Hillary for example.

They have no clue that it is actual videos and audio recordings of CNN admitting they lie to their viewers, or ignore stories that don't fit their narratives. This isn't Alex Jones... Project Veritas has been a really solid source that hasn't been refuted... just smeared.
    I´m sure they do, or will very soon. I saw it and didn´t find it that blatant, especially considering I know from before how O´Keefe edits his stuff. But perhaps more will come.

It´s almost Alex Jones yes. And it has been refuted on many occasions before, as I stated above.

Journalists aren't journalists, and they all are ardent supporters of communism. Remember the old Press Secretary, Jay Carney? When he was interviewed in his house and had a bunch of pro-communism posters framed around the Kitchen/Dining Room area... The media loved that guy. Because he is one of them. I think they think the end game is that propagandists live very well under authoritarian regimes, and they are all jockeying for that position under DNC rule?
    Yeah, I see now why you think Project Veritas is "solid"... jeez...
    The "pro-communism"-posters are old ones from the revolution and WW2, and doesn´t mean shit. It´s ridiculous to push that narrative. Only a few ultra-right sites did even.

During the years, I´ve had old soviet posters on my wall too, aswell as old american ones, and german and british fighter planes from WW2, probably something Christian aswell. In my book shelf I have Iacocca, Marx, Rand and Hitler among others. It does not, however, make me a republican-democrat-nazi-communist-pro-soviet-pro-america-libertarian christian. I´m still an agnostic social democrat.

The one Project Veritas video that really opened my eyes was the Scott Fovel/Bob Creamer one.

My father in law has been in a political position for decades and he didn't know about that video, but he knew exactly what I was talking about when I showed him. He said shit like that has been going on forever. We (lay people) just didn't know about it.

I don't think the average American understands just how evil and underhanded the game of politics truly is. It's all a scam.

Probably the best thing about this "social media age" is that the wool is no longer over our eyes. We can see the schemes and the corruption pretty easily if you pay attention. The power and complicity of the media as relates to politics has also been exposed. They're all batshit crazy because they're vulnerable and they know it.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 10-16-2019 at 04:16 PM.