Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Re: DeShon Elliott going to IR

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I know that Tavon, Jefferson, Marshall and now DeShon are on IR, but who are the other two DBs? They didn’t put Jimmy on IR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brynden Trawick (so 3 out of 6 Safeties already lost) & Fish Smithson (who was here for all of a cup of coffee before heading to IR)

Re: DeShon Elliott going to IR

Quote Originally Posted by temp19 View Post
    To get two season ending injuries while only playing part of a game, is a tough pill to swallow. Basically half of his rookie contract has been spent on IR
    Things happen but that doesn't mean he won't play his next two seasons injury free. Not like this guy was drafted in the first round or third round for that matter. He's talented guy and cheap. Makes no sense to just throw in the towel already.

What's the injury?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ View Post
    Brynden Trawick (so 3 out of 6 Safeties already lost) & Fish Smithson (who was here for all of a cup of coffee before heading to IR)
    Thanks. I forgot about Trawick. No idea who Fish was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    What's the injury?
    Harbs said it's something in his knee. Didn't say exactly what. But..said he's done for the year.

Iman Marshall can come off the IR in another couple weeks.....but he's an unproven rookie. He is a body that is healthy, though....glad we stashed him on IR for the first half of the season.

Who else did we release at the end of preseason? Bennett Jackson, was he the kids who has been around for a few years but never on an active roster? Stanley Jean-Baptiste? Where's Chris McAllister these days?

oh god, poor joker

7. Re: DeShon Elliott going to IR

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    Harbs said it's something in his knee. Didn't say exactly what. But..said he's done for the year.

Iman Marshall can come off the IR in another couple weeks.....but he's an unproven rookie. He is a body that is healthy, though....glad we stashed him on IR for the first half of the season.

Who else did we release at the end of preseason? Bennett Jackson, was he the kids who has been around for a few years but never on an active roster? Stanley Jean-Baptiste? Where's Chris McAllister these days?
    I think Bennett still remains a member of the Jets in some capacity after being claimed off of waivers following final cuts. After all, who else but the aforementioned franchise would go delving via deep dives for the Ravens' so-called "scraps"? As far as SJB is concerned, I believe he was given an injury settlement/release, similar to the Kenneth Dixon (et al.) ordeal.

8. Re: DeShon Elliott going to IR

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    oh god, poor joker
    Here you go, Baldy
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I completely agree. Frank Gore suffered one of the most gruesome injuries even in the NCAA Championship game. He missed his entire rookie year. He's 36 and still playing at running back!
    Wasn't that Willis McGahee?

Quote Originally Posted by redmike34 View Post
    Wasn't that Willis McGahee?
    Yes, Gore was also on that team, as well as Clinton Portis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_M..._football_team

This team could beat the Dolphins....

Blog Entries

Well that sucks.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    Yes, Gore was also on that team, as well as Clinton Portis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_M..._football_team

This team could beat the Dolphins....
    One year they had Ray Lewis & Warren Sapp on defense, along with Dwayne The Rock Johnson.