Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: DeShon Elliott going to IR

I haven’t had chance to listen or read about it. What is his injury? Is it not serious enough he’ll have a chance in 8 weeks?

Re: DeShon Elliott going to IR

Dj Swearinger time?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Any chance Imam Marshall comes back? Or we’re both he and Tavon done for year.

Blog Entries

That has to suck. Not only getting injured, but in the very game that was your opportunity to finally get significant snaps and start to make your mark as a bigger contributor. To work so hard throughout the year and have this happen has to be a huge blow for Elliott.

My thoughts go out to him.

I feel bad for him, but honestly I’d cut bait on him. When he is healthy again I’d cut him. We wasted too much time with Campanaro and this guy reeks of that to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caps&Ravens View Post
    Any chance Imam Marshall comes back? Or we’re both he and Tavon done for year.
    They did wait to put Marshall on IR until the 53 man roster. That does make him eligible to return if they want to use one of those two spots and if he's healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by temp19 View Post
    I feel bad for him, but honestly I’d cut bait on him. When he is healthy again I’d cut him. We wasted too much time with Campanaro and this guy reeks of that to me.

I don't think The Ravens should shy away from talent just because of Campanaro. Injuries are apart of the game. Sometimes it just happens to players early in their career and they have a bounce back season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    I don't think The Ravens should shy away from talent just because of Campanaro. Injuries are apart of the game. Sometimes it just happens to players early in there career and they have a bounce back seasons.
    To get two season ending injuries while only playing part of a game, is a tough pill to swallow. Basically half of his rookie contract has been spent on IR

Blog Entries

DeShon Elliott going to IR

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    He will be the 8th player on our injured reserve list. Six of them are DBs. And that's not figuring in Jimmy Smith.

It always seem to hit one area. We really are fortunate that this was the deepest area of the team. A rash of injuries like this at OL or LB and our season would pretty well be over.
    I know that Tavon, Jefferson, Marshall and now DeShon are on IR, but who are the other two DBs? They didn’t put Jimmy on IR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    Listening to Harbs presser. Dammit!
    WHAT in the motherfucking hell?!? Are you seious?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    They did wait to put Marshall on IR until the 53 man roster. That does make him eligible to return if they want to use one of those two spots and if he's healthy.
    From looks of it he is a near lock to return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    I don't think The Ravens should shy away from talent just because of Campanaro. Injuries are apart of the game. Sometimes it just happens to players early in their career and they have a bounce back season.
    I completely agree. Frank Gore suffered one of the most gruesome injuries even in the NCAA Championship game. He missed his entire rookie year. He's 36 and still playing at running back!

There are always guys like Campanaro and Isaiah Wynn and Dan Cody but there are those who do recover. You have to take it case by case