Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Bozeman on a short leash?

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    He made it into the starting lineup the last two weeks. I have no idea how he's playing. Anyone with a PFF subscription want to share?
    According to the GangGreen website, the Jets are very pleased with Alex Lewis filling in for KO. The speculation was that KO would not get his job back when he got healthy. Now that KO is undergoing season-ending surgery, they suspect KO is probably done as a Jet.

Harbaugh got rid of Lewis too quickly. At the time, early preseason, it was reported the Ravens didn'
    t like that Lewis had rehabbed on his own.
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
    According to the GangGreen website, the Jets are very pleased with Alex Lewis filling in for KO. The speculation was that KO would not get his job back when he got healthy. Now that KO is undergoing season-ending surgery, they suspect KO is probably done as a Jet.

Harbaugh got rid of Lewis too quickly. At the time, early preseason, it was reported the Ravens didn't like that Lewis had rehabbed on his own.
    I think I'd wait more than two games before making a full pronouncement. We know Lewis has skills. He played well for us for a whole year. But he hasn't been able to stay healthy, and wasn't really making a compelling case in a wide-open LG position here.

Also, it's the GM who decides to acquire and get rid of players. Hopefully with the head coach's input, but you can give Harbs as much credit for getting rid of Lewis as you are giving him for acquiring Peters.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Harbaugh got rid of Lewis too quickly. At the time, early preseason, it was reported the Ravens didn'
    t like that Lewis had rehabbed on his own.
    Lewis is a horrible run blocker. He was ok as a pass blocker and I'm glad we got rid of him

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFanMania View Post
    Lewis is a horrible run blocker. He was ok as a pass blocker and I'm glad we got rid of him
    has he had a couple good games. Yes and maybe he fits better in the Jets scheme, but I'm glad he's not in Baltimore anymore.

Lewis’s worst problem was that he could not stay healthy. His blocking was average at best. I think we got to see his upside and it was not that high.

Blog Entries

Harbaugh got rid of Lewis too quickly. At the time, early preseason, it was reported the Ravens didn't like that Lewis had rehabbed on his own.
    He did? I believe the Ravens made the right move then and I still think so now... Bc

Lewis had one good game and one average game.

And now we got rid of him too early?

Okay.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB