Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: We Are Watching Something Special

No doubt. He is already better than most of the QBs in the league and we haven't really put the OL together yet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Ozzie's last 1st round draft pick, at the last pick of round 1, may just end up being one of his best. And that's saying a lot.
    How's the fantasy team today WNC?

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    How's the fantasy team today WNC?
    Cowboys defense is killing me

Blog Entries

So glad the 2 yard checkdowns are gone.
    For the last couple of years my highest Fitbit score was on Sunday. Now that’s my lowest because I’m watching games

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

What's with the neg Cu!ex. I don't think we're on the Patriots level yet, but what we are doing with who we have on offense is exciting
    I think as a team we are again playing down to our opponents

It was Decosta that convinced them to trade with Philly and move back into the 1st. Harbs and Ozzy were said to have been heading out to the presser
    That's not what Tony reported.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    No doubt. He is already better than most of the QBs in the league and we haven't really put the OL together yet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    And Lamar's best wide receiver is a rookie. Just wait until Hollywood gets a full season under his belt. I also liked what I have seen from Boykin too.

Lamars sweet spot is LOS to 10 yds , he is 14 0f 40 in passes that travel more than 10 yards if I am reading the passing chart correctly?, He is the captain of the check down when you look at the passing chart
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    So glad the 2 yard checkdowns are gone.
    For the last couple of years my highest Fitbit score was on Sunday. Now that’s my lowest because I’m watching games

9. Re: We Are Watching Something Special

Quote Originally Posted by one eyed bird View Post
    Lamars sweet spot is LOS to 10 yds , he is 14 0f 40 in passes that travel more than 10 yards if I am reading the passing chart correctly?, He is the captain of the check down when you look at the passing chart
    Not sure which passing chart (is it in this thread?), but I don't believe that's correct. From nextGen:

zone Com Att TD INT
    Behind LoS
    0-9
    10-19
    20+
    No Data
    Total
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Lamar is a generational talent, plain and simple. And he has already improved drastically from a year ago. I really want to see what the master plan is from Decosta and company over the next year or two to build the team around him.

Sportrac.com has a great breakdown of our projected cap space for 2020 and it's pretty exciting to see $60+ million. We've never seen anything like that with all the ridiculous bloated contracts that have hampered the Ravens FA spending in years past.

We also have a possibility of 11 or 12 draft picks once the compensatory picks are awarded. Most projections show us with a 1, 2, two 3's, three 4's, two 5's, two 6's and a 7.

It remains to be seen how the 2019 draft class will stack up. Right now we haven't seen much because if injury or slow progress. But I have faith that next off-season is going to be a doozy with that much cap space and that many draft picks and maybe a FA splash or two.