Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Patriots - best defense?

Quote Originally Posted by 00000 View Post
    Lol @ people listing the Browns as a team who'll test them
    Browns absolutely torched us. If they are on their game, they certainly have to fire power to test them.

What I do not understand is I thought divisions were based on location.... how in the world did the Miami Dolphins ever get into the AFC East is beyond me.... there is no way based on their locality that they should be in that division at all..... the only way that any of this works is to redo all the divisions ...

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    What I do not understand is I thought divisions were based on location.... how in the world did the Miami Dolphins ever get into the AFC East is beyond me.... there is no way based on their locality that they should be in that division at all..... the only way that any of this works is to redo all the divisions ...
    How though? Miami is a pretty strong outlier. They are also on the East coast so the AFC East division name isnít far off for them.

If anything, we shouldnít be in the AFC North. The Ravens would make more sense being in the AFC East and taking the spot of the Bills. Bills are much more geographically close to Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Cincy than we are.

No matter what way you do it, the Jaguars and especially Miami will always be difficult teams to place in any division.

Do YOUR job

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Remember Jamie Collins? And a 3rd draft pick that played for Jonís bro
    Jamie Collins is not an edge rusher. He has about 20 career sacks in 8 years. Heís getting those opportunity sacks this year because of the secondary just like Van Noy and Winovich. These are not guys acting as normal rushers.
    Long Live The Bat

They've allowed just 3 offensive touchdowns. Nobody else has allowed fewer than 5 (and that team, the 49ers, has only played 4 games!).

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Browns absolutely torched us. If they are on their game, they certainly have to fire power to test them.
    They torched us not because their offense is good, but because our defense is very, very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    I mean, at least the Dolphins are on the East coast. The fucking Colts are in the AFC SOUTH