Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Kaeps lawyers release statement of facts - MODS please move if not appropriate here

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    You keep arguing like it is a fact that kap is good.
    It IS a fact that Kaep was good. I have no idea what he is today.

You seem to get facts and opinions confused.
    You seem to get your ass and a hole in the ground confused.

I have a suggestion.
    Yeah, I got one for you too.

Re: Kaeps lawyers release statement of facts - MODS please move if not appropriate here

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    It IS a fact that Kaep was good. I have no idea what he is today.

You seem to get your ass and a hole in the ground confused.

Yeah, I got one for you too.
    I feel like we are having an argument about what days should be called “the weekend”. I keep saying it’s Saturday and Sunday. And you keep coming back and claiming Tuesday is really better than Saturday. Then something about how Tuesday is being blackballed. And the facts show that Tuesday IS the better weekend.

At the end of the day, I open my calendar. And Saturday is still part of the weekend.

No matter how you confuse facts with opinions, kap ain’t playing in the NFL. and. Not a single Gm Thinks he should be
    Last edited by Vlad the lad; 10-12-2019 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post

The juice isn't worth the squeeze. Kaepernick always hovered between mediocre and slightly above average. Why would a team deal with the distractions for mediocre talent? If he was on the level of say Aaron Rodgers then teams would be more than willing to deal with the distractions.

I think the whole "he's not good enough" narrative is silly. If a guy like Luke Falk can start games then from a talent standpoint Kaepernick 100% deserves to be in the league. With that said Kaepernick had to know the protests would be divisive. He can't be shocked that he's not on an NFL roster.
    I think this is the toughest part of the conversation.... Kaep falls in a category of QB that hovers around decent to okay. People that say he was GREAT! are kidding themselves. He had TONS of flaws in his game and he got hurt a lot. He wasn't terrible.... If he was even as good as Steve Young or something, I'd be a lot more on the Kaep side of this. He wasn't though. He was decent. Now he's been out of the game for too long to be effective. Plus, he brings a lot of negative attention to your team. People that side with him seem to think that he's supporting a popular agenda... he is not. Regardless whether you believe in it or not, that is a problem for a team trying to make money. He's a big Nike guy too... which is also starting to get a LOT of negative press for it's support of China. Kaep is brave enough to express his rights of free speech on a subject that is questionable and definitely debatable... but he's not brave enough to call out Nike, his biggest sponsor, for having ties to child labor, muslim internment camps, and organized and horrifying human rights violations? That doesn't sound very brave... it sounds like a pansy to me. I'll buy a jersey the second he boots Nike over their ties to China.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I think this is the toughest part of the conversation.... Kaep falls in a category of QB that hovers around decent to okay. People that say he was GREAT! are kidding themselves. He had TONS of flaws in his game and he got hurt a lot. He wasn't terrible.... If he was even as good as Steve Young or something, I'd be a lot more on the Kaep side of this. He wasn't though. He was decent. Now he's been out of the game for too long to be effective. Plus, he brings a lot of negative attention to your team. People that side with him seem to think that he's supporting a popular agenda... he is not. Regardless whether you believe in it or not, that is a problem for a team trying to make money. He's a big Nike guy too... which is also starting to get a LOT of negative press for it's support of China. Kaep is brave enough to express his rights of free speech on a subject that is questionable and definitely debatable... but he's not brave enough to call out Nike, his biggest sponsor, for having ties to child labor, muslim internment camps, and organized and horrifying human rights violations? That doesn't sound very brave... it sounds like a pansy to me. I'll buy a jersey the second he boots Nike over their ties to China.
    Well said Abe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk