Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Your thoughts on the NBA social warrior's silence on Communist China?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I think players like Lebron that have the huge platform that they do need to do a little research and fact finding before taking on these "controversial" topics. In Lebron's case, I don't believe it's a question of his intelligence, I believe it's more of him being uninformed. One thing's for sure, he wasn't taught his beliefs in college. I have heard that he is a very good, father, citizen and does and donates a lot of time and money for his communities and charities.
    Uniformed is the word I think fits best. Couldn't think of it

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Also, have no idea what him being black has to do with Ditka Sausage saying what he did. Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure if he knows he did this or not... but he assumed Dikta was saying Lebron was stupid and that had something to do with him being black.... The problem is Dikta didn't say that as you pointed out, thus bandc's assumption was what was actually racist...

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'm not sure if he knows he did this or not... but he assumed Dikta was saying Lebron was stupid and that had something to do with him being black.... The problem is Dikta didn't say that as you pointed out, thus bandc's assumption was what was actually racist...
    I know....the irony of situations like that always blow me away.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

You guys mean like when you all said I was accusing ravenmaniac for being racist in the Kaepernick-thread, when I wasnt at all? When all I said was we all knew that he doesnt like him and why. Funny how things work...

As for OnT: Hypocricy indeed. Hopefully some will speak up.
    But they all do It. Trump himself is silent as a mouse on the topic, since he promised China to be just that, while negotiating on trade. Everyone treading lightly for the big dragon in the east.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    You guys mean like when you all said I was accusing ravenmaniac for being racist in the Kaepernick-thread, when I wasnt at all? When all I said was we all knew that he doesnt like him and why. Funny how things work...
    I have no idea what you're talking about

Props to South Park for calling it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    Props to South Park for calling it like it is.
    I agree...

I'm going out on a limb to say that Trey Parker/Matt Stone and I probably have differing political opinions, but...they're clearly not afraid of the "woke mob."

The rest of the planet should take notes and follow suit.

Again, this is nuclear-level transparent...and hopefully eye-opening for people.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I think players like Lebron that have the huge platform that they do need to do a little research and fact finding before taking on these "controversial" topics. In Lebron's case, I don't believe it's a question of his intelligence, I believe it's more of him being uninformed. One thing's for sure, he wasn't taught his beliefs in college. I have heard that he is a very good, father, citizen and does and donates a lot of time and money for his communities and charities.
    I agree 100% with everything that's written in this post. If you want to call him uninformed, fine. But it makes not one iota of sense to say that he's not intelligent. He wouldn't be LeBron as we know him if he wasn't.

On the player level, I can easily attribute this to stupidity, because I've heard Lebron attempt to speak intelligently... but the owners know better... and they look like a-holes right now in a BIG way.
    But he literally said he was stupid and not intelligent...whether you want to put race into it or not, I'd probably need to question Ditka's intelligence if he's calling LeBron stupid and unitelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    But he literally said he was stupid and not intelligent...whether you want to put race into it or not, I'd probably need to question Ditka's intelligence if he's calling LeBron stupid and unitelligent.
    Lol. YOU put race into it for some reason.

If someone thinks LeBron James is dumb...that means they're dumb? Really?

I'm curious why you think that.

I have no idea what you're talking about
    I just told you, so what else can I say? Link to the messages or what?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Lol. YOU put race into it for some reason.

If someone thinks LeBron James is dumb...that means they're dumb? Really?

I'm curious why you think that.
    The word dumb means "to lack intelligence." There is no possible way on God's green earth that one could create the life that LeBron has created on and off the court without having intelligence. There is literally no way one could make the uber-successful financial investments LeBron has made without being intelligent.

It's like saying Jeff Bezos is dumb. Sure, does one have the right to say anyone in the world is dumb and unintelligent, yes! But if you are calling people like that dumb, then I also have every right to question the intelligence of that person.

In essence, it's quite dumb to call smart and intelligent people dumb.