Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Let's talk about what is really important - laundry (purple pants)

Don't know about you but I am loving the purple pants the Ravens have been repeatedly sporting this season (and a couple times last season). They need to make these their primary away uniforms and a couple times a year with the purple jerseys at home. Time to throw the black pajama bottoms in the garbage can and stick with either these purple or the standard whites. What's your opinion on this life-or-death issue?

Re: Let's talk about what is really important - laundry (purple pants)

My favorite color combo has long been the white jerseys with the purple pants.

I think Tier 2 is purple jerseys with white pants and all blacks. I like those uniforms a ton.

Absolute bottom of the barrel were those awful mustardy gold ones.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

I like the Black Jersey with Purple Pants from Week 17 last year. Looked so fresh and so clean! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePill View Post
    Don't know about you but I am loving the purple pants the Ravens have been repeatedly sporting this season (and a couple times last season). They need to make these their primary away uniforms and a couple times a year with the purple jerseys at home. Time to throw the black pajama bottoms in the garbage can and stick with either these purple or the standard whites. What's your opinion on this life-or-death issue?

I like the purple pants with white jersey combo, not that into the full purple look.

I am one of the few who really like the black pants, with any of the jerseys. I am a huge fan of the all black uni.

I concur, and I also think the purple pants/shirts should be the new home jersey going forward. New Era, new outfits.

The all blacks do need to be rolled out once in a while, though.

Blog Entries

I dig the white stripe on the purple pants. They look very un-pajama like as opposed to the black pants.

Blog Entries

Purple baby. No black

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    I concur, and I also think the purple pants/shirts should be the new home jersey going forward. New Era, new outfits.

The all blacks do need to be rolled out once in a while, though.
    I can live with the all-blacks like once a season at home, night game preferably as an alternate uniform look. Otherwise I like the all-purple the best at home, but still dig the purple top white bottom look at home too. White jersey with purple pants should be used for every away game IMO.

I can live with the all-blacks like once a season at home, night game preferably as an alternate uniform look. Otherwise I like the all-purple the best at home, but still dig the purple top white bottom look at home too. White jersey with purple pants should be used for every away game IMO.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

All blacks > all whites. Everyone looks better in black. All white looks like a tampon.

My favs are purple color rush, all black, or any combo of purple/black. Though white/another color is fine

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How bout Orange and black?

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    All blacks > all whites. Everyone looks better in black. All white looks like a tampon.

My favs are purple color rush, all black, or any combo of purple/black. Though white/another color is fine

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Like the Clowns away uniforms!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello