Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Broncos Fire Sale

"Bronco's won't trade Von Miller; everyone else is available" http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...e-is-available

Who's worth a trade?

Chris Harris could be intriguing if Jimmy's injury is worse than reported.

Blog Entries

Re: Broncos Fire Sale

If they're at a point where they're considering a fire sale then Miller is available, even if they say he isn't.

But no. Not much worth a damn that I can see.

Don't really want anybody else other than Miller.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Don't really want anybody else other than Miller.
    You wouldn't want Emmanuel Sanders or CH Jr? I'd even like to see what it'd take to get Derek Wolfe.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    You wouldn't want Emmanuel Sanders or CH Jr? I'd even like to see what it'd take to get Derek Wolfe.

Eh. Probably not for what it would cost. Wolfe may be interesting.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Based off a tweet of a rumor

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Based off a tweet of a rumor
    It's an 0-4 team that doesn't seem to be getting any better. At a certain point you open up those trade lines.

Im sure they would trade Von Miller before they trade Chubb.

At this rate...this is going to be a top 15 pick IF they are going to trade away picks, they better get real good value.

10. Re: Broncos Fire Sale

A Flacco checkdown??

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looking like we're gonna some high picks. Dont trade em

Blog Entries

A 4th for Sanders would help the team. I dunno what the expectation on return would be from the Broncos perspective. He's 32 and will be 33 at the start of next year. Maybe they can get more from a team like the Pats, I dunno. The receivers are not good at best, and pretty bad when Hollywood isn't out there.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52