Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: One of the Best Steelers Fan YouTube Meltdowns of All Time. Must Watch

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    LC "Muscles" huh?
    I saw that too ........um LC Muscles ???!! More like LC Pillows ......!! YINZERS OH MAN

Those black stripes he's wearing....are they supposed to be lines of latitude?

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    LMFAO! What a moron.

What self respecting grown ass man records them-self throwing a temper tantrum while driving down the road home I assume from the game "alone" from what appears to be in the video.

What makes the video even funnier is he is one of these fools who thinks the bumblebee jerseys look good and he put out money to own one. lol. That is the ugliest jersey I have ever seen in the NFL.
    I saw an overweight woman wearing the bumblebee Jersey on TV last Sunday. Like whattttt goes through one's head to think that looks good. Not flattering!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I ain't even watch the video because youtube wouldn't let me on here but i bet buddy overweight huh?
    I didn't bother to watch bc I think I'd feel stupider after but I like the summaries here

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I didn't bother to watch bc I think I'd feel stupider after but I like the summaries here

I think Walt Anderson could probably take this guy, I can't see him keeping up with old Walt!!

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I saw an overweight woman wearing the bumblebee Jersey on TV last Sunday. Like whattttt goes through one's head to think that looks good. Not flattering!!!

I cant say I recall that one but I was leaving work yesterday. I do not know how any grown adult with basic common sense can look at that jersey, try it on and decide to wear it let alone spend money to buy it. Its the ugliest jersey I have ever seen. Horizontal striping is not too flattering no matter the colors.

On 105.7 there is some local guy I think a comedian who does voices, he is a weekly or daily caller.

He made a joke about the Steelers end zone being over weight and flipping the stadium, and he said every steelers fan they showed was exactly as you described.

Cannot remember his exact words but it had me cracking up on my drive home.

Prison garb use to be black and white horizontal stripes. I now see Pittsburgh has gone to yellow and black stripes for mental ward attire. If you are going to go off the deep end, at least get the names right. Otherwise you come across as even more retarded than you really are. If that is possible in this case.

Sad truth is that too many fans are just as vocal and just as poorly informed as this guy. Hometown fans don’t often let facts get in the way of their thoughts.

Walt Anderson was the ref this past weekend. Walt Coleman was the former ref who, in my opinion, blew the call in the December 2008 game here in Baltimore when Santonio Holmes caught the ball but to my eyes, the ball never crossed or touched the plane. I was at that game and was apoplectic. Maybe not as crazy at this Steelers fan, but I was pissed.

https://youtu.be/varJT32YBCo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blog Entries

Staged

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

@LC Moobs
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Is he driving an AMC Pacer?