Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Canīt someone please stop Trump from tweeting??

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    The Middle East is a shit hole, plain and simple. There will never be peace in that area, no matter what anyone does. When you have a religion where some believe that if you don't think like they do, you need to be destroyed, that's a problem. It's pure hatred. Sound familiar? They are very similar to some of the leftists in this country.
    Seriously... wow. Insightful. Christ, some of you here...

To answer the thread title, if someone could, they would've long before this.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    To answer the thread title, if someone could, they would've long before this.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I know they tried before... and it wont help considering what jumps out of his mouth anyway... like when asked what about the 11 000 IS fighters that were Held captive that probably will flee now? ”They just wanna go to Europe anyway so no problem”. And about they betrayal of an ally; ”Well they didnt help us in WWII”. I mean the ignorance and stupidity of this man is just astonishing. What does one even say to ludicrous things like that??? Even the republicans are shaking their heads...
    What he allowed Turkey to do now is good only for Turkey, IS and Russia. Even the most hardcore republican Trump apologet should realize that. Insane.

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Yeah, I know they tried before... and it wont help considering what jumps out of his mouth anyway... like when asked what about the 11 000 IS fighters that were Held captive that probably will flee now? ”They just wanna go to Europe anyway so no problem”. And about they betrayal of an ally; ”Well they didnt help us in WWII”. I mean the ignorance and stupidity of this man is just astonishing. What does one even say to ludicrous things like that??? Even the republicans are shaking their heads...
    What he allowed Turkey to do now is good only for Turkey, IS and Russia. Even the most hardcore republican Trump apologet should realize that. Insane.
    And Obama and Hillary completely destroyed Libya and turned it into a failed state and terrorist haven where there is actually slave trading happening.

Let's whine about that now.

I find his tweets less annoying than your long hormonal 7th grade girl drama posts.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    And Obama and Hillary completely destroyed Libya and turned it into a failed state and terrorist haven where there is actually slave trading happening.

Let's whine about that now.

I find his tweets less annoying than your long hormonal 7th grade girl drama posts.
    No, they didnt, but they, along with Nato, and god knows how many other countries, mine included, failed to plan for the after and leave, just like now. And I’m not defending that am I? You somehow think that mistake makes It ok for Trump to do something even worse now? Something that will probably have enormous repercussions, that even Fox News if all are blasting?

whos whining? And of course you had to make It sexist too, wouldnt be a tough MAGA-’meeerican otherwise would you?

That you dont have a problem with his tweets or what he just did to the kurds says a lot about you.

Love his market tweets

So far up 25% last 2 quarters

Canīt someone please stop Trump from tweeting??

He’s the leader of the free world, the most important man on the planet(save for maybe Jeff Bezos) good luck...

Honestly, I know he gets shit from the left... and Boss is going to laugh, ur Trump is the most effective foreign policy president since Reagan..:

You may not like his tactics, but they work. World trade has been re-imagined, N Korea is at bay, Wars have been dramatically decreased... all this after following the worst foreign policy world leader and one of the biggest warmongers the planet has seen In generations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jonboy79; 10-12-2019 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    He’s the leader of the free world, the most important man on the planet(save for maybe Jeff Bezos) good luck...

Honestly, I know he gets shit from the left... and Boss is going to laugh, ur Trump is the most effective foreign policy since Reagan..:

You may not like his tactics, but they work. World trad what’s been re-imagined, N Korea is at bat, Wars dramatically decreased... all this after following the worst foreign policy world leader and one of the biggest warmongers the planet has seen In generations.

Careful. Facts like these might make boss’ head explode. He is anti America, so he probably thinks Obama was the greatest president ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

Honestly, I know he gets shit from the left... and Boss is going to laugh, ur Trump is the most effective foreign policy president since Reagan..:

You may not like his tactics, but they work. World trade has been re-imagined, N Korea is at bay, Wars have been dramatically decreased... all this after following the worst foreign policy world leader and one of the biggest warmongers the planet has seen In generations.

More rhetorical question of course, heīs gonna lose any respect he has left soon if he doesnīt..

He gets shit from other then the left too, I assure you.. not in the least now after whatīs happening to the kurds.

I say they donīt work at all. Trade, weīll see, that may very well work out somehow. North Korea , nothing new there compared to how itīs always been, wars havenīt dramatically decreased, and if anything more civilians are being killed under Trump then under Obama.
    Obama might not have succeeded as was hoped, with mess he inherited, the arab spring uprisings and the political climate of the world at large, but most of his policies wernīt worse than anyone elses, better in many instances. Calling him a warmonger is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Careful. Facts like these might make boss’ head explode. He is anti America, so he probably thinks Obama was the greatest president ever.
    Atleast mine contains something other than the closest thing to nothingness observed outside of a controlled environment.
    You also misinterpret opinions as facts. Someone saying "worst foreign policy world leader" without backing it up with anything is an opinion, not a fact.

Also, I am not anti-America, Iīm anti-Trump. Iīd hold FDR as the greatest american president ever probably, even if donīt think of it much.

More rhetorical question of course, heīs gonna lose any respect he has left soon if he doesnīt..

He gets shit from other then the left too, I assure you.. not in the least now after whatīs happening to the kurds.

I say they donīt work at all. Trade, weīll see, that may very well work out somehow. North Korea , nothing new there compared to how itīs always been, wars havenīt dramatically decreased, and if anything more civilians are being killed under Trump then under Obama.
    Obama might not have succeeded as was hoped, with mess he inherited, the arab spring uprisings and the political climate of the world at large, but most of his policies wernīt worse than anyone elses, better in many instances. Calling him a warmonger is just silly.
    He was literally the only president EVER to be at war for every single day of an 8 year term. He dropped more bombs than all other presidents combined.

It is intellectually dishonest to call him anything but a. Warmonger to the level of Hitler, Stalin and others...

Wars have absolutely and undeniably decreased in scope and quantity steadily during Trumps entire presidency:

Atleast mine contains something other than the closest thing to nothingness observed outside of a controlled environment.
    You also misinterpret opinions as facts. Someone saying "worst foreign policy world leader" without backing it up with anything is an opinion, not a fact.

Also, I am not anti-America, Iīm anti-Trump. Iīd hold FDR as the greatest american president ever probably, even if donīt think of it much.
    FdR absolutely destroyed our economy for generations with the new deal’!! He’s only a good president to an anti/American.,, Reagan and JFK absolutely blow him out of the water.