Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Canīt someone please stop Trump from tweeting??

I mean, his tweets are usually pretty nuts, but these today on Turkey? Heīs gonna start a bloody war one of these days by just being stupid.
    Seriously, a world leader tweeting like this, I mean... Way to go to keep Turkey as allies ey? Not that Erdogan is any better but still.

Besides, what the hell is his plan here in his "great and unmatched wisdom"? Bloody loon is gonna end up creating another extremist group that the world will have to deal with 10 years from now, just like Al Qaeda and ISIS before, and weīll all be horrified and just react to it rather then take our chances of preventing or avoiding creating them in the first place.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49966216

Re: Canīt someone please stop Trump from tweeting??

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    I mean, his tweets are usually pretty nuts, but these today on Turkey? Heīs gonna start a bloody war one of these days by just being stupid.
    Seriously, a world leader tweeting like this, I mean... Way to go to keep Turkey as allies ey? Not that Erdogan is any better but still.

Besides, what the hell is his plan here in his "great and unmatched wisdom"? Bloody loon is gonna end up creating another extremist group that the world will have to deal with 10 years from now, just like Al Qaeda and ISIS before, and weīll all be horrified and just react to it rather then take our chances of preventing or avoiding creating them in the first place.

Can somebody please stop the media from pushing the DNC talking points and lies.

Some networks, like NBC are still pushing the fake Russia trump collusion. They refuse to talk about the real Russia DNC collusion. They think the opening lies from schiff were real and they still mention them.

They are going to start a bloody civil war

Just stop Nancy.

Blog Entries

"the world will have to deal with 10 years from now, just like Al Qaeda and ISIS before, and weīll all be horrified and just react to it rather then take our chances of preventing or avoiding creating them in the first place".

I'm sure Sweden will send their best troops to help out with the problem should there be one.
    The US needs to stop being the babysitter of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    "the world will have to deal with 10 years from now, just like Al Qaeda and ISIS before, and weīll all be horrified and just react to it rather then take our chances of preventing or avoiding creating them in the first place".

I'm sure Sweden will send their best troops to help out with the problem should there be one.
    The US needs to stop being the babysitter of the world.
    Yeah... Cause Sweden is the country that made sure Saddam got to power in the first place. Sweden is the country that trained and armed bin Laden and his buddies. Sweden is the country that invaded Iraq and pretty much created ISIS. Sweden is the country supporting Saudiarabia and UAE where most financial support for ISIS came/comes from. Right? Maybe the "babysitter of the world" should choose more wisely so they donīt have to try and clean up the messes they create, huh? Crazy thought I know.

What we do though, together with mainly Germany, is taking care of the refugees from these countries that flee the wars. Kurds from Iraq and Turkey that got persecuted by regimes USA supported or even had as allies. Iraqis fleeing a war no one but Bush and Blair wanted.

So yeah, US is responsible for a lot of shit in this region over the years, and fail to learn. Or simply doesnīt care. In Trumps case pure stupidity and ignorance is my bet.

When you make someone an ally, and makes them promises, and have failed them for decades before, as is the case with the kurds, you donīt do what Trump just declared. Most republicans are even blasting him for it. And then to try and save his face he tweets like a macho teen about Turkey, risking further alienation from them too. While also diminishing everyone elses sacrifice in the war by saying USA did it all. Itīs so extraordinarily stupid and unreal the whole thing itīs just bizarre beyond comprehension.

Yeah... Cause Sweden is the country that made sure Saddam got to power in the first place. Sweden is the country that trained and armed bin Laden and his buddies. Sweden is the country that invaded Iraq and pretty much created ISIS. Sweden is the country supporting Saudiarabia and UAE where most financial support for ISIS came/comes from. Right? Maybe the "babysitter of the world" should choose more wisely so they donīt have to try and clean up the messes they create, huh? Crazy thought I know.

What we do though, together with mainly Germany, is taking care of the refugees from these countries that flee the wars. Kurds from Iraq and Turkey that got persecuted by regimes USA supported or even had as allies. Iraqis fleeing a war no one but Bush and Blair wanted.

So yeah, US is responsible for a lot of shit in this region over the years, and fail to learn. Or simply doesnīt care. In Trumps case pure stupidity and ignorance is my bet.

When you make someone an ally, and makes them promises, and have failed them for decades before, as is the case with the kurds, you donīt do what Trump just declared. Most republicans are even blasting him for it. And then to try and save his face he tweets like a macho teen about Turkey, risking further alienation from them too. While also diminishing everyone elses sacrifice in the war by saying USA did it all. Itīs so extraordinarily stupid and unreal the whole thing itīs just bizarre beyond comprehension.
    So you should be happy with trumps announcement of withdrawal. Since you know us meddling has caused so many problems

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So you should be happy with trumps announcement of withdrawal. Since you know us meddling has caused so many problems

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    In the long run of course, but Christ, obviously not like this now, no one but Trump and Erdogan can think this is good. If you start meddling you have to bloody see it through, make sure you donīt pack up and leave an area in worse state than when you started meddling. How is this not Obvious?
    Itīs even obvious to most conservatives since theyīre bashing Trump big time.

This is the mistake constantly made. These vacuums is what created the Taliban movement, Al qaeda, ISIS. Everyone knows this. But itīs like the US goes on like "Hey Ho, Weīll smoke īem out" and then it doesnt go as smooth as planned, and it gets expensive and the next president promises to end it because support at home is failing, time and time again we see this pattern. Not as blatantly nuts as this example though, and the insane tweets on top of it.

And the biggest problem with this, seen on a global scale, is that USA is alienating a lot of people, opening the door for Russia and China and their type of authoritarian rule, that isnīt completley alien to peole in large parts of the world, and when feeling betrayed by the US, in comes Putin and Xi with some nice military equipmnet deals and buying up failing industries to create trust and make sure their type of societys gain influence in the world, while making them more powerful and USA more vulnerable. And despite what you might think thatīs the last thing I want, that anyone in the western world should want, and thatīs what frustrates me about a baffoon like Trump and his blind followers, failing to realize that what might seem like strengthening America and believing that the world really listens to Trump etc, exactly the opposite is happening in the long run.

In the long run of course, but Christ, obviously not like this now, no one but Trump and Erdogan can think this is good. If you start meddling you have to bloody see it through, make sure you donīt pack up and leave an area in worse state than when you started meddling. How is this not Obvious?
    Itīs even obvious to most conservatives since theyīre bashing Trump big time.

This is the mistake constantly made. These vacuums is what created the Taliban movement, Al qaeda, ISIS. Everyone knows this. But itīs like the US goes on like "Hey Ho, Weīll smoke īem out" and then it doesnt go as smooth as planned, and it gets expensive and the next president promises to end it because support at home is failing, time and time again we see this pattern. Not as blatantly nuts as this example though, and the insane tweets on top of it.

And the biggest problem with this, seen on a global scale, is that USA is alienating a lot of people, opening the door for Russia and China and their type of authoritarian rule, that isnīt completley alien to peole in large parts of the world, and when feeling betrayed by the US, in comes Putin and Xi with some nice military equipmnet deals and buying up failing industries to create trust and make sure their type of societys gain influence in the world, while making them more powerful and USA more vulnerable. And despite what you might think thatīs the last thing I want, that anyone in the western world should want, and thatīs what frustrates me about a baffoon like Trump and his blind followers, failing to realize that what might seem like strengthening America and believing that the world really listens to Trump etc, exactly the opposite is happening in the long run.
    You are a tough nut to crack. You don’t really seem to have much of a direction, like a sailboat without a rudder.

Tell me this, are you so young, that you didn’t live through 9-11? To think only Bush and Blair wanted this??? When a majority of the US wanted it. A majority of the US elected officials wanted it. A majority of the fighting countries in the world wanted it.

I am thinking you are fairly young, and are getting your info from liberal talking points that like to re-write history

In one part of your post, you bash the US (or trump or bush)for going to war. Saying they need to stop being the babysitter. Then you follow up by saying the US needs to stay at war, so they can babysit. Do you have a position? Or are you just stranded on that sailboat without a rudder?

Only Bush and Blair wanted it. That is priceless.

Blog Entries

The Middle East is a shit hole, plain and simple. There will never be peace in that area, no matter what anyone does. When you have a religion where some believe that if you don't think like they do, you need to be destroyed, that's a problem. It's pure hatred. Sound familiar? They are very similar to some of the leftists in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    You are a nut.
    FTFY

Alright, Iīll give you a chance to rebut then.

You are a tough nut to crack. You don’t really seem to have much of a direction, like a sailboat without a rudder.
    How so?

Tell me this, are you so young, that you didn’t live through 9-11? To think only Bush and Blair wanted this??? When a majority of the US wanted it. A majority of the US elected officials wanted it. A majority of the fighting countries in the world wanted it.
    It wasnīt ment literally Bush and Blair, as I thought was obvious, but rather that USA and Great Britain were the only countries actively pushing for an invasion of Iraq, yes. And got a few thousand aussies and poles to join, and a few countries approval. Most were against it though, especially since it was what pretty much everyone knew were under false premises (the weapons of mass destruction debacle you know).

I am thinking you are fairly young, and are getting your info from liberal talking points that like to re-write history
    Funny, Iīm thinking the same of you. I even thought you were like high school...

Iīm getting my info from a variety of sources and donīt follow any clearly partsan media, other than for perspective, and that usually means Fox News and CNN and such.

How am I rewriting history exactly?

In one part of your post, you bash the US (or trump or bush)for going to war. Saying they need to stop being the babysitter. Then you follow up by saying the US needs to stay at war, so they can babysit. Do you have a position? Or are you just stranded on that sailboat without a rudder?

Only Bush and Blair wanted it. That is priceless.
    Iīm bashing the US policies in the middle east, tahts my main point if that was unclear. Iīm also pointing out in simplistic form why I do.
    And Iīm also explaining that IF you intervene, you better stay and fix the shitstorm you brought. How is this not clear?
    As in this situation. You make sure that before you leave the door open for Erdogan, tehre are guarantees in place for the kurdish minority that has helped you more then anyone else during the last 15-20 years. You keep your forces there until the volience is completley gone, you try and build a broad coalition of international peace keeping forces to take your place.
    Itīs not as easy as this ofcourse and I could write a dossier on this, but in broad terms this is it.