Audio, Email Evidence Shows DNC Colluded With Ukraine To Boost Hillary By Harming Trump

Not sure if anyone saw this...

Pretty interesting.

Audio recording showing Artem Sytnyk, Director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, admitting that he tried to boost the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton by sabotaging then-candidate Donald Trump’s campaign.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bombs...mp-report-says

Kolya: Did they, those Russians, help Trump? Your people?

Sytnyk: I think they did. Yeah. I helped him, too. Not him, but Hillary. I helped her.

Kolya: Yeah. Right. Then her position tottered, right?

Sytnyk: Well, this is how they write about it, right.

Ivan: Hillary’s humanitarian aid … [indiscernible.]

Kolya: Well, I’m about … the commentaries. At the time, we were not [indiscernible.]

Sytnyk: Trump … his purely inner problem … issue … they dominate over the external matters. While Hillary, she is – how shall I put it? She belongs to the cohort of politicians who comprise the hegemony in the U.S. Both in the U.S. and the entire world, right? For us, it’s … sort of … better. For Americans … what Trump is doing is better for them.

Kolya: Well, we have lots of those American experts here now … [indiscernible.]

Sytnyk: Well, there, you see why Hillary lost the elections? I was in charge of the investigation of their “black accounting” records. We made the Manafort’s data available to general public.

Kolya: So what?

Sytnyk: He was imprisoned. Manafort then was the head of the Supreme Headquarter of Trump, right? Then he was dismissed, too, including due to the “black accounting.” After that, he was sentenced to 80 years of imprisonment term. How about Trump? Did he not give a s***. They have their system working there and it works smoothly.

Kolya: Everybody worked smoothly there.

Sytnyk: And when they carried out the elections, a week before the elections, the FBI reopened the investigation in respect of Hillary. So her rating dropped for 7 percent and that’s why Trump managed to win the elections at a pinch. I’m still unable to understand why he’s fighting with the FBI. They try to catch him on the hand. If it were not the FBI, he would not have won the elections. They torpedoed Hillary’s ratings for 7 percent.

So...the Ukranian operative even admitted that Trump would be better for America, so he must help install Hillary Clinton in office. Lol.

MSM: ............

Blog Entries

Re: Audio, Email Evidence Shows DNC Colluded With Ukraine To Boost Hillary By Harming Trump

What we’ve all known from the beginning. The world wanted the puppet.

Blog Entries

Re: Audio, Email Evidence Shows DNC Colluded With Ukraine To Boost Hillary By Harming Trump

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Not sure if anyone saw this...

Pretty interesting.

Audio recording showing Artem Sytnyk, Director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, admitting that he tried to boost the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton by sabotaging then-candidate Donald Trump’s campaign.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bombs...mp-report-says

So...the Ukranian operative even admitted that Trump would be better for America, so he must help install Hillary Clinton in office. Lol.

MSM: ............
    The Democrats winning elections are good for everyone except non elite Americans, thus the slogan Make America Great Again.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    The Democrats winning elections are good for everyone except non elite Americans, thus the slogan Make America Great Again.
    The democrates winning elections are good for anyone that hates America.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What we’ve all known from the beginning. The world wanted the puppet.
    It must be tough for the rest of the world going from Obama to Trump. They don’t have their little bitch anymore

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    It must be tough for the rest of the world going from Obama to Trump. They don’t have their little bitch anymore
    Correct.

With the Clinton Foundation...I can see why everyone behind the scenes was so pissed when Trump won. The piggy bank was closed. The millions upon millions of dollars that would've been used to buy influence was no longer on the table. Everything was setup for the globalists to prosper and Trump basically shut all of it down in November 2016.

Isn't it funny that the CGI closed shortly after Hilary lost? Nobody ever talks about that. If it was a "foundation to help the world"...why does the Clintons having political influence matter? Clearly it did matter...which is why the foundation doesn't exist anymore. Their political capital expired and thus...the CGI's value did to.

It was a scam. We all knew it. All of this is tied to Ukraine...which is why the DNC is panicking.

Each one of their rushed "get Trump!" schemes is more of a disaster than the previous one. I'm enjoying the show.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Correct.

With the Clinton Foundation...I can see why everyone behind the scenes was so pissed when Trump won. The piggy bank was closed. The millions upon millions of dollars that would've been used to buy influence was no longer on the table. Everything was setup for the globalists to prosper and Trump basically shut all of it down in November 2016.

Isn't it funny that the CGI closed shortly after Hilary lost? Nobody ever talks about that. If it was a "foundation to help the world"...why does the Clintons having political influence matter? Clearly it did matter...which is why the foundation doesn't exist anymore. Their political capital expired and thus...the CGI's value did to.

It was a scam. We all knew it. All of this is tied to Ukraine...which is why the DNC is panicking.

Each one of their rushed "get Trump!" schemes is more of a disaster than the previous one. I'm enjoying the show.
    This is why you will see mostly all foreign country's try to influence our election in 2020 like never before along with the deep state. They all would love to bring back the Obama globalist gravy train years and it's not because he acted more "Presidential," although we now know that means something totally different these days.

I honestly don't blame Trump for not complying with this "Impeachment Inquiry" since the timeline doesn't even match the allegation. Trump held the money for the election results, then released the money. When the new Ukrainian government came in, they re-opened the investigation into Hunter Biden. Almost a month later was Trump's call with Ukraine. How the hell did he strong arm the government of Ukraine to open an already open investigation by using money he already released to them?

Yes... the DNC is freaking the hell out! You have Ukrainian tapes of officials stating that they influenced the election for Hillary. Stating that Hillary would be better for everyone but Americans. You have the Biden's all over the place. You have crowdstrike taking over an FBI investigation when it comes to the DNC server that was the key piece of evidence into the Russian hacking and a Clinton aide was the US liaison to crowdstrike. Crowdstrke "surprisingly" comes back with evidence that basically says, "Don't look at Ukraine... it was Russians or something..." and the FBI, who gave up investigation rights to a Ukrainian company based on the word of a Clinton aide just said, "Sounds good to me! Someone go brush the dust off of Mueller and let's get a trial going!!!"

NOW, Hillary is all over the media claiming, for no reason, with nobody asking her, that nobody should be looking into this, and that she might run again. HELL! I'd run too! The House is stating that you cannot investigate a political rival for any reason whatsoever, and Hillary's case was just reopened! Makes sense.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

I honestly don't blame Trump for not complying with this "Impeachment Inquiry" since the timeline doesn't even match the allegation. Trump held the money for the election results, then released the money. When the new Ukrainian government came in, they re-opened the investigation into Hunter Biden. Almost a month later was Trump's call with Ukraine. How the hell did he strong arm the government of Ukraine to open an already open investigation by using money he already released to them?

Yes... the DNC is freaking the hell out! You have Ukrainian tapes of officials stating that they influenced the election for Hillary. Stating that Hillary would be better for everyone but Americans. You have the Biden's all over the place. You have crowdstrike taking over an FBI investigation when it comes to the DNC server that was the key piece of evidence into the Russian hacking and a Clinton aide was the US liaison to crowdstrike. Crowdstrke "surprisingly" comes back with evidence that basically says, "Don't look at Ukraine... it was Russians or something..." and the FBI, who gave up investigation rights to a Ukrainian company based on the word of a Clinton aide just said, "Sounds good to me! Someone go brush the dust off of Mueller and let's get a trial going!!!"

NOW, Hillary is all over the media claiming, for no reason, with nobody asking her, that nobody should be looking into this, and that she might run again. HELL! I'd run too! The House is stating that you cannot investigate a political rival for any reason whatsoever, and Hillary's case was just reopened! Makes sense.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Hope nunes brings this up at the colludy hearings