Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 37 to 48 of 48
  1. #37

    Re: AJ Epenesa - DE, Iowa

    Quote Originally Posted by BhndEnemyLines20 View Post
    I don't know squat about prospects, but I see a lot of C's listed here. Do you think we'd draft a C with Bozeman on roster un-tested?
    He was a 6th round pick who seems... fine. If he improves as the year goes along, that’s still just one of three IOL spots. All three are question marks right now with Yanda’s future in doubt, Skura continuing to look mediocre, and Powers being tbd.





  2. #38

    Re: AJ Epenesa - DE, Iowa

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    You know who's excellent that will probably be there later in round 1?

    Tyler Biadasz - C - Wisconsin and Solomon Kindley - G - Georgia

    MAN I would love to get one of these kids.
    Never heard of Kindley. I’ll keep an eye on him.





  3. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    27,923

    Re: AJ Epenesa - DE, Iowa

    Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Never heard of Kindley. I’ll keep an eye on him.
    He's a large man. 6'4 335.

    Him and Andrew thomas are one of the best run blocking pairings in the NCAA.

    For a man that big, it's obvious he struggles with lateral movement.

    I thought he did well against Q Williams last year when matched up on him, but he did show some lateral movement issues. However, I havent seen many guys physically match Q and Kindley did that.
    “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.”
    – Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  4. #40

    Re: AJ Epenesa - DE, Iowa

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    He's a large man. 6'4 335.

    Him and Andrew thomas are one of the best run blocking pairings in the NCAA.

    For a man that big, it's obvious he struggles with lateral movement.

    I thought he did well against Q Williams last year when matched up on him, but he did show some lateral movement issues. However, I havent seen many guys physically match Q and Kindley did that.
    Yeah I like him for our offense a ton. Road grader.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."





  5. #41

    Re: AJ Epenesa - DE, Iowa

    Give me the thicc boys in round 1 EDC and I'll be just fine.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."





  6. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    123

    Re: AJ Epenesa - DE, Iowa

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Untested? He's starting right now...
    Shoulda clarified: untested at his natural position of Center





  7. #43

    Re: AJ Epenesa - DE, Iowa

    Y’all see CeeDee Lamb 👀





  8. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    51,049
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: AJ Epenesa - DE, Iowa

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Y’all see CeeDee Lamb
    Very good player


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  9. #45

    Re: AJ Epenesa - DE, Iowa

    Ravens 2018: What if we draft the #1 pass catcher from Oklahoma?
    Ravens 2019: What if we draft the #1 pass catcher from Oklahoma?
    Ravens 2020: ...





  10. #46

    Re: AJ Epenesa - DE, Iowa

    That dude Waddle can return hot DAMN!





  11. #47

    Re: AJ Epenesa - DE, Iowa

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Ravens 2018: What if we draft the #1 pass catcher from Oklahoma?
    Ravens 2019: What if we draft the #1 pass catcher from Oklahoma?
    Ravens 2020: ...
    Sign me tf up





  12. #48

    Re: AJ Epenesa - DE, Iowa

    I really hope we address pass rusher and IOL either through FA or trade before the draft... like I wouldn’t mind to go with a pass rusher early anyway even if we do, but I don’t want to be backed into a corner here





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site