Page 1 of 17 123 ... LastLast

Rumor: Ravens will be very active before trade deadline

For what it’s worth....(not a ton given the source):

Jason LaCanfora was on the radio (no link) saying that DeCosta is planning to be VERY aggressive adding talent via trades.

Are we getting pass rush help? DB? OL? WR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Rumor: Ravens will be very active before trade deadline

Worst pass rush I’ve ever seen. I didn’t see pressure on one single play. They better do something.

Blog Entries

Anything LaCanfora says should be ignored, and even perhaps the opposite should be considered the truth.

Regardless, I don’t want any ‘win now’ moves. Ramsey or Diggs I am fine with because they would be a part of a long term nucleus of the team that potentially has a winning window opening. A player that helps us for potentially one to two years, like Von Miller, doesn’t particularly interest me even though he’d be the biggest impact player this season.

The issue with the D is that it needs multiple pieces to be better overall. They need an outside corner if Jimmy is out a while. They need an ILB still. They desparately need pass rushers.

On O if they added a guy like Diggs it's set not only now, but through 2021. They have Diggs, Brown, Boykin, Andrews, Hurst, Boyle, Ingram, Hill and Edwards all under contract.

It means you're not touching skill positions this draft and really only need to address IOL and can go literally every other pick on D (maybe you get a slot WR late, but not necessary).

So I'm actually for getting Diggs if possible because of what it does for our offseason.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Anything LaCanfora says should be ignored, and even perhaps the opposite should be considered the truth.

Regardless, I don’t want any ‘win now’ moves. Ramsey or Diggs I am fine with because they would be a part of a long term nucleus of the team that potentially has a winning window opening. A player that helps us for potentially one to two years, like Von Miller, doesn’t particularly interest me even though he’d be the biggest impact player this season.
    Good point. Ramsey asking price seemed insane, but it dpendds what it actually is/if it's dropped.

I really want Diggs
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Good point. Ramsey asking price seemed insane, but it dpendds what it actually is/if it's dropped.

I really want Diggs
    Yes absolutely. I would not give up two first round picks for either. But if the asking price gets to the point where it would be considered fair or a bargain, then absolutely pull the trigger.

I’m a no on Ramsey. Price too high, he leaves in a year, and he’s not a good dude - quitting on his team bc coughlin chewed him out for poor play. Not a Ravens “team first” kinda guy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    I’m a no on Ramsey. Price too high, he leaves in a year, and he’s not a good dude - quitting on his team bc coughlin chewed him out for poor play. Not a Ravens “team first” kinda guy.

Well he definitely doesn’t leave in a year because you have two tags to use on him, and beyond that I don’t see a single outcome that doesn’t result in him signing an extension within days, if not hours, of a trade.

But yes, current price is too high or else he’d already be here.

Don’t care for the your opinion about him quitting on the team.

Diggs just signed through 2023 and his cap hit is about $14M/year in the current structure.

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Well he definitely doesn’t leave in a year because you have two tags to use on him, and beyond that I don’t see a single outcome that doesn’t result in him signing an extension within days, if not hours, of a trade.

But yes, current price is too high or else he’d already be here.

Don’t care for the your opinion about him quitting on the team.
    Is he hurt or is he protesting ? Which is it?

If he’s hurt & it’s a back injury....stay away! Don’t give up valuable picks for a guy w a bad back.

If he’s protesting....he’s valuing his little hurt feelings over his teammates & helping the other 52 guys win. F him if that’s what’s going on, that’s not a guy I want on my team.

Whether you care for my opinion or not - you can’t win w too many “me” guys.

Blog Entries

Jason LaCanafornication?

Yeah right. EDC knows we are a draft or two away. That dude sucks.

12. Re: Rumor: Ravens will be very active before trade deadline

Yeah I'm not buying it either. LaCandora is a hack. This team is a lot more than a player away from being a real contender.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all