Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Hold the Fort...L.J. that is

The Eagles signed him for 3 yrs/ $ 5.5M with 1.9M guaranteed. According to OTC, by cutting him, they will probably get a 4th round comp pick. Maybe the guy is actually good enough to earn snaps over some of our patchwork group of LBs. If not, nothing lost.

Where is zac brown

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Where is zac brown
    Eagles 1 yr $3M

I'm happy with this signing. The guy is a MIKE. I know he's street trash, but at least he's a fucking MIKE, just stand where you're supposed to and wrap a guy up. I think he could be fine and make some tackles. He's not going to blow up a play or anything, but fuck man just tackle.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Who?
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I'm happy with this signing. The guy is a MIKE. I know he's street trash, but at least he's a fucking MIKE, just stand where you're supposed to and wrap a guy up. I think he could be fine and make some tackles. He's not going to blow up a play or anything, but fuck man just tackle.
    This is my take as well. We need a role player in the middle so when our other LBs bite on BS we aren't immediately exposed.

This is the guy who got his ankles "broken" on a Lamar juke during training camp.

8. Re: Hold the Fort...L.J. that is

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    The Eagles signed him for 3 yrs/ $ 5.5M with 1.9M guaranteed. According to OTC, by cutting him, they will probably get a 4th round comp pick. Maybe the guy is actually good enough to earn snaps over some of our patchwork group of LBs. If not, nothing lost.
    I mean, the guy started 2 games on that shit Steelers defense last year and had his best year by far as a pro (48 tackles). I think this guy is mostly as Special Teams guy?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Where is zac brown
    Where is Arthur Brown?

Sad to say, I think he would start on this "defense".

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Forte is not going to mask this fuckery

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    yeah there's this - at least he plays the position and provides some depth. Not another WILL out of place.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    yeah there's this - at least he plays the position and provides some depth. Not another WILL out of place.
    Honestly, the way Board is playing I'd consider cutting him and bringing in another MIKE off the street. Then you can move Onwuasor back to WILL full time and rotate at both positions at least.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."