Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Should the league intervene with the Browns?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    WHY?
    Fuck those guys. May they suck for as long as humanly possible. Especially since "The Browns have too much talent and are too big and important for their advertising campaigns to look this awful"

That makes it even better. Kittens and Mayfield lean heavily toward being assholes IMO...it's just that it's more glaring when you are losing. Once they string together a few wins, people will call it "fire" or "moxie" and the national media will be firmly back on the bandwagon. That shit can start after this week's game...I hope the Ravens stomp their asses.
    It may be a joke but this is solid gold

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Kitchens is too far down the chain of command of ineptitude. Ineptitude starts with the owner and is transmitted to every lower echelon.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

any idea where that gif is from?

5. Re: Should the league intervene with the Browns?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    This music video.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Things will be better after this week when Baker lights up the ravens DBs for 375 yards and 3 TDs

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    An old blink-182 video maybe?

Blog Entries

Should the league intervene with the Browns?

Quote Originally Posted by one eyed bird View Post
    Things will be better after this week when Baker lights up the ravens DBs for 375 yards and 3 TDs
    It could happen but until then we’re gonna laugh at the dumb asses

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

I took some of the acid Harbaugh had on Sunday and figured I would share.

Blog Entries

It's so Schadenfreudelicious. The Cleveland establishment knew that Art Modell's pockets weren't deep, that the Browns were essentially all he could pass down to his descendants. But instead of helping stabilize his finances so he could build a team to win the Super Bowl all of them dearly wanted, The Powers That Be (or Were) did their best to squeeze him. To force him to sell the team to some bazillionaire who'd be able to sink big bucks into building a champion. They had no clue he had Plan B in his pocket - the move to Baltimore that won him that Lombardi four years later.

So Cleveland got an expansion team in record time (oh how howwible, 3 years without NFL football!). Got back its name, its colors, & its history (& per Baltimore fans, were welcome to them). Got themselves a series of flush owners, front offices, coaches, players, all of whom were supposed to buy a championship for the Mistake By The Lake...

...and in the past 18 years, they have played in (and lost) exactly one playoff game. While the team formerly known as the Browns has played in 24 playoff games, winning 15, including two Super Bowls.

I really believe that it's The Curse Of Art. Modell was instrumental in negotiating the national TV contract that led to the huge popularity of a game that now "owns a day of the week," & for that alone deserves a place in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He has been continually snubbed, the opposition led by bitter sportswriters from Cleveland who fled their home town in search of jobs. I firmly believe that so long as those vengeful hacks persist in excluding Art Modell from the HoF, the success that Cleveland was so sure would come quickly as soon as they'd driven him out of town will continue to elude them.

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    An old blink-182 video maybe?

you guys are AWESOME

Blog Entries

Dafuq is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk