Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Re: Greta Thunburg and the "climate crisis"

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    God, that was hard to read.
    Ha ha. I thought the same thing. Sooooooo much drama. I don't have the attention span or desire to get caught up in that.

I imagine that post is about exactly what an Elizabeth Warren presidency would feel like.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Ha ha. I thought the same thing. Sooooooo much drama. I don't have the attention span or desire to get caught up in that.

I imagine that post is about exactly what an Elizabeth Warren presidency would feel like.
    I'm pretty sure an Eliabeth Warren presidency would sound a bit more masculine.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Can you just insult my diseased mother too and then I think you´ll have it all covered! Honestly, don´t think I ever encountered such an unpleasant, rude person before. I doubt even all your friends here approves of your behaviour, but I could be wrong. Aren´t you even a little ashamed of yourself?

As far as I know, I never engaged with any liberal here at all pretty much. Think I´ve only seen three really. Can you tell me which ones you mean stopped engaging me?

But yeah, this is all you have now I guess. Constantly avoiding my questions and fact checks. Insults getting worse and worse.
    I´ll get one more fact check to you on taht North Korea etc-post too if New1 doesnt himself, you´re as off there as on everything else. Surprise...
    And I assume you will keep avoiding the things I´ve called you out on. I guess I would too if I fact checked myself and saw how wrong I was, perhaps. Atleast you´ve learned a few things maybe.

No, I don´t think you referenced a study other than mentioning what you were doing, briefly. And if you think there are just "instruments they use to determine climate change" you are again very wrong. yes, the use those to measure temperature, along with a lot of other measuring methods. Not to mention the studies of the ocean, ice sheets, glaciers. Surface temperatures, athmospheric temeratures, ocean temperatures, sea level rising, coral beeking due to warmer water temperature, geological studies, ice cores etc etc. The amount of research from different feilds that the last decades all point to the same thing is so overwhelming.
    I´ve read most of IPCC:s reports btw. Now latest the one on the oceans and the cryosphere released last week. Do you have any idea how silly you look bragging about your knowledge because of your personal arguably minimal contribution after reading something like that...? That you somehow would be a go to guy on global warming because of this, whereas the thousands and thousands of people that spend there life doing the actual surveys, on things that don´t even come remotly close to your field too, are to be ridiculed for how little the know, or how they lie. But your part makes you some sort of authority?
    The very first thing you said about this at all was false, easily proven false, how the US was gonna pay 85% of the Paris accord. Then you just went on ridiculing everything I said, how insulting it was to you, cause I had no idea what you were working with. Posting a wikipedia link, that only referneced a list you can find elswhere too, was met with further ridicule. Then, a week later you yourself posted a wikipedia link to another user... credibility?
    And here in this thread you didn´t have a clue that Greta was famous way before going over to the US (she actually went for the UN summit, not as a hired puppet for the dems btw). Among other things, look at your rant about EU... putting there trust in Iran etc. But you´ll avoid my reply on these too I´m sure. And keep insulting me in replies to this Vlad. Atleast you´ve improved your tecnique, you didn´t even once address me in person as the last time you tried this form of belittlement.
    If your mom is sick, I'll pray for her... this is the only direct response you'll get from me. Please leave this forum. There are other threads where we have debates with liberals. You haven't seen one because they are avoiding you like the plague because you are crazy, and destroying their arguments. Literally every thread you have been involved in, the liberals have all left because you are nuts. I'm in another thread at the moment debating one now. It is a good, honest debate... I am close friends with a lot of people here, both liberal and conservative, and a few of us have even met outside of this chat and know each other's wives and kids.... you do not. You are very close to being banned... not because we "can't defeat your intelligence"... but because you are crazy, and making the forum miserable for everyone.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Well this explains a lot. Who knew?

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/01/c...erg-successor/
    Just pointing out that this local churchs (NOT the swedish state church as has been thrown around out there I´ve seen) twitter was known for using humor and irony. They actually shut it down after this one though, too many christians thought it was actual blasphemy, even though it wasn´t ment to be interpreted literally.

BTW, there´s now help for anyone feeling in need of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIP2vukNOPc

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    If your mom is sick, I'll pray for her...
    That should have been deceased actually, so a bit late for that I´m afraid.

this is the only direct response you'll get from me.
    Ok, You´ve said it before, showed up with a rant of lies on more than one occasion, then resorted to ad hominem to one of your friends instead of trying to back it up. I´m guessing it´ll happen again.

Please leave this forum. There are other threads where we have debates with liberals. You haven't seen one because they are avoiding you like the plague because you are crazy, and destroying their arguments. Literally every thread you have been involved in, the liberals have all left because you are nuts.
    Now you´re at it again. You probably know aswell as me that I´m not crazy, insane or whatever. You dislike me, despice me and whatnot, but you know I´m not, so stop saying that.
    There are extremely few threads where you have any debates with liberals... don´t you think I have eyes to see with myself? I´ve seen most of the threads I´m not engaged in aswell, so what are you trying to do exactly? This is typical for the political forum:

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...This-is-insane

This is how most threads here look. No liberals, not even moderates. Not saying there´s anything wrong in that, but this is what goes on in basically every thread here. Right wingers agreeing and making fun of anything leftist, or deemed leftist.

And sure, there might be a few people avoiding me, thinking I´m too confrontative and what not. I sure am not capable of destroying anyones arguments though. Or do you have examples of this?
    I´m as certain, know infact, that the same is true the other way around, that a lot of people avoid this part of the forum because of the general condecending tone and the way anyone trying to take any sort of middle ground or left approach gets hounded here.

And about the liberals leaving threads because "I´m nuts", not buying that either. The latest Kaepernick thread is actually a great example, like this forum in a thread so to speak. Many engaging to start with, then anyone sensible left after people like Vlad came in, and when you guys started creating these false stories about Kap doing it for money only etc. I think one or two called you out on it before leaving the mess. Then it was pretty much the usual suspects from here on the right, backing up the "only for money and he was so bad anyway" and JimZipCode and me on the left. And then it dies out.
    Other than that, I can´t even remember aby particular thread where any liberals were present except New1 a few times. Perhaps he sees me as a crazy plague, Idk.

I'm in another thread at the moment debating one now. It is a good, honest debate...
    Yes, I saw it. Your new friend Vlad has already called the liberal insane twice I think, NC has already been there with his usual little oneliner to mock a little, with you joking along, so I see where this is gonna end... maybe the simple fact of me pointing this out can change the course of it though, you´ll restrain yourselves for the greater good of proving me wrong, ey?!

I am close friends with a lot of people here, both liberal and conservative, and a few of us have even met outside of this chat and know each other's wives and kids.... you do not.
    Good for you. How is this relevant on an internet forum though? Pulling ranks-ish or what?

You are very close to being banned... not because we "can't defeat your intelligence"... but because you are crazy, and making the forum miserable for everyone.
    Well, if I get banned I guess your friends with a mod or two, otherwise I haven´t behaved worse then several others I´d say. As you may have seen, I have been debating with a few others in this thread, and I don´t think anything was out of order there. I certainly didnt claim to be superior to anyone in everyway, call them unemployabe and unloveable etc. ;)

I doubt very much I make this forum miserable for everyone, I don´t think most care whatsoever about me, and if they do they can always ignore me.

I will keep calling out your lies though. For they are plenty, everywhere. And doing so has nothing to do with wanting my intelligence verified whatsoever, I don´t care about that, I just can´t stand how you lie on almost every subject you engage. All the time. While putting on this self assured, cocky know-it-all attitude, that I use back at times admittedly. So far I can list atleast 20 pure false insinuations or blatant lies purely in your replies to me. And you have yet to address even one of them. If you´re not man enough to admit when you´re wrong and resort to pure personal attacks and trying/wanting me to be banned, thats on you. Instead you could just reply to me OnT, and we could both restrain ourselves from going over the line with the insults, a line we both have crossed, but you worse than me. Some of your insults are quite baffling to come from a grown man to be honest. Since that post about the trade war with China, that wasn´t mean at all, and not even a reply to you, that made you fly off the handle completley, you have behaved like a child, and I´ve perhaps been aswell. More than willing to stop that though, and keep things OnT.

no economic or strategic purpose other than cute windmill pictures.
    Huh?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

7. Re: Greta Thunburg and the "climate crisis"

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Yes, I´m an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Childish insults
    How about you either ignore me, or actually engage instead? Deal? I´m sure your conservative friends I´ve actually engaged with can insult me just fine without you.

9. Re: Greta Thunburg and the "climate crisis"

Oh, I am quite good at using the ignore feature, trust me. However, I prefer to just do it the old-fashioned way. As for engaging you, if and when you learn some decency and respect for others, I just might. Anyway, I thought I'd post this link about something totally climate related, that I found interesting, for your mental ingestion. Thoughts?

https://www.unionleader.com/news/bus...yG1kB_i4k1H0o4

Blog Entries

Didn't CNN recently have some 7 hour climate change marathon with the Democratic candidates but then during the debate this week, I heard there was no questions asked about climate change? Isn't that kind of strange since that's like THEIR number 1 issue?

Didn't CNN recently have some 7 hour climate change marathon with the Democratic candidates but then during the debate this week, I heard there was no questions asked about climate change? Isn't that kind of strange since that's like THEIR number 1 issue?
    Their number one issue is power. Number two is destroying anyone who gets in the way of the power. That is why the first 30 mins were about a plan to overturn all elections that they can’t win

12. Re: Greta Thunburg and the "climate crisis"

Not sure about CNN. Haven't watched that in years. Heck, I pretty much stopped watching all network "news" shows. But, it's quite obvious (to me) that whatever the msm wants to be the topic of the day/week, is what they will plaster all over the place for the mental minions to ponder. Whatever suits their agenda. If and when they decide the "climate crisis" needs to be front and center, they'll get back to it.