More than 500 scientists in climate research fields sent a “European Climate Declaration” to the Secretary General of the UN asking for an open debate on climate change.

https://clintel.nl/brief-clintel-aan-vn-baas-guterres/

Climate science should be less political, while climate policies should be more scientific.

Scientists should openly address the uncertainties and exaggerations in their predictions of global warming, while politicians should dispassionately count the real benefits as well as the imagined costs of adaptation to global warming, and the real costs as well as the imagined benefits of mitigation.

There is no statistical evidence that global warming is intensifying hurricanes, floods, droughts and suchlike natural disasters, or making them more frequent. However, CO2-mitigation measures are as damaging as they are costly. For instance, wind turbines kill birds and bats, and palm-oil plantations destroy the biodiversity of the rainforests.

I agree.

Count me in the group that thinks we shouldn't be listening to a 16 year old child who claims her dreams and childhood were destroyed because of the climate and that the human race is about to become extinct.

Her speech yesterday at the UN was basically...“do what I want you to do or else you are an evil person."

This poor girl is bring used as a human shield in this crusade because you can't criticize her. If you do..."you're attacking a child." But who would use a child like this? Who would have a child pushing such radical political positions? Someone who is obsessed w/power. That's who.

Everyone should do themselves a favor and "duckduckgo" information on other political parties throughout history who used children the same way. You'll be shocked by the results...but then again...you probably won't be.