Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Where in the World is Brandon Williams and Tim Williams...any Williams???

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle18 View Post
    The thing with the Chiefs you have to account for the track guys on the outside. I dont care what you guys say d lineman are just trying to rush the passer. The run throws you off

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    tell this to Aaron Donald who chasing guys down past the front and side to side..

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Dog i can't believe Jimmy one guy being out and this defense can't cover no one, with all the investments in the secondary they looked out matched asf yesterday. and Hill wasn't even playing.
    We also have Young out for the year don't forget that both are starting CB's. Right now number 34 isn't getting the job done and Carr to be honest is doing his best but he's not a starting CB either anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Tim Williams and Bowser are busts. This will be the last year for those stiffs.

BWilliams too, I think.

I'll bet EDC privately can't wait to get rid of the dinosaurs from Ozzie's recent past.
    We are feeling the pain from the off-season that made Steve B finally realize that Ozzie was done.

tell this to Aaron Donald who chasing guys down past the front and side to side..
    Lol. Comparing William's to Donald is like comparing Michael Jordan to Spudd Webb

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle18 View Post
    Lol. Comparing William's to Donald is like comparing Michael Jordan to Spudd Webb

lol that what gets me because although he isn't being paid that way that's what this FO had in mind with that 13mil a year contract. They at least thought he would provide some Haloti Ngata type plays..williams can't even hold Ngata's jock strap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    We also have Young out for the year don't forget that both are starting CB's. Right now number 34 isn't getting the job done and Carr to be honest is doing his best but he's not a starting CB either anymore.
    They shouldn't look that bad though they have two safeties back there getting paid elite money missing one or two guys shouldn't have looked that bad.

lol that what gets me because although he isn't being paid that way that's what this FO had in mind with that 13mil a year contract. They at least thought he would provide some Haloti Ngata type plays..williams can't even hold Ngata's jock strap.
    I think Ngata could sign with the Ravens today and make more big plays than Williams, until he inevitably get's injured of course.

People wanted BW resigned at the time. He was a great run stopper. Still is but the NFL game has changed to a quick passing game instead of a running game. They pass for four yards instead of running for four yards. BW still plugs up the middle but they just run outside.

If we don’t set the edge they run outside the d line all day. Our lB on the edge do a average job at setting the edge. Suggs still did a great job setting the edge. Our LB are so focused on sacks they forget to stop the run in the way to the qb. And that’s stupid. Putting them in second and 13 or third and 10 or more gives the d line many better sack opportunities.

But sacks get paid a lot of money while tackles fir loss rarely get attention. So Judon will go for 15 sacks this year so he gets a 60 million dollar contract from another team. I just hope it’s not us.

Keep Pierce, offer BW a contract for about four million a year, let Williams walk and draft a couple d players next year. Ones who are good enough to be active on game day.

Speaking of Not showing up.

Surprised no one has created a Thread on WR Chris Moore?

All training camp and off season he was talked up as the best WR on this roster, he made all these strides, he was going to push Roberts or snead off the roster.
    Through 3 games he has not registered a catch has he?

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Speaking of Not showing up.

Surprised no one has created a Thread on WR Chris Moore?

All training camp and off season he was talked up as the best WR on this roster, he made all these strides, he was going to push Roberts or snead off the roster.
    Through 3 games he has not registered a catch has he?
    You're right...I don't even remember seeing Moore out on offense.

11. Re: Where in the World is Brandon Williams and Tim Williams...any Williams???

I'd just relax on this. No need to call any guys out. The Chief's offense is an enigma right now. There are just way too many moving parts and then to combine the QB with it, it makes it very difficult to play assignment football. You have to play assignment + which is next to impossible. Wait until Bellicheck finds the weakness then copy that. And even then, the Chiefs will score points. It's an offense I think you have to accept, is not going to be stopped. At best I think you hold them to 24 and keep the football away from them if possible. That's why I think the Patriots, Chargers, and even Texans are teams that can beat the Chiefs. The Chiefs defense is not very good, and those teams seems to manage the clock really well. I think we did ok, but there were a couple of drives that just got away from us.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard of OZ View Post
    I'd just relax on this. No need to call any guys out. The Chief's offense is an enigma right now. There are just way too many moving parts and then to combine the QB with it, it makes it very difficult to play assignment football. You have to play assignment + which is next to impossible. Wait until Bellicheck finds the weakness then copy that. And even then, the Chiefs will score points. It's an offense I think you have to accept, is not going to be stopped. At best I think you hold them to 24 and keep the football away from them if possible. That's why I think the Patriots, Chargers, and even Texans are teams that can beat the Chiefs. The Chiefs defense is not very good, and those teams seems to manage the clock really well. I think we did ok, but there were a couple of drives that just got away from us.
    it's one thing to be completely outmatched and that was not the case yesterday, these are games you have to WIN in the NFL when you have the chance to win them (yes we won't win them all) and ravens had the chance to WIN this one. That's why folks up in arms about this game. We keep losing games like this the word choke will come after the Ravens...they have to start winning these games.