Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
  1. Re: Where in the World is Brandon Williams and Tim Williams...any Williams???

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    it's one thing to be completely outmatched and that was not the case yesterday, these are games you have to WIN in the NFL when you have the chance to win them (yes we won't win them all) and ravens had the chance to WIN this one. That's why folks up in arms about this game. We keep losing games like this the word choke will come after the Ravens...they have to start winning these games.

I'm not disagreeing. We need to win these games. But winning these games require some A+ coaching decisions. We can call out all the defensive players we want, it's not like our defense is the only one the Chiefs are doing this stuff too. They've done it EVERY week. They get defenders looking at one thing and playing that one thing but then they hit you somewhere else. It's really tough to defend their offense. They are constantly putting multiple defenders in a bind. You can't man them up but you can't sit back in zone either, so what the hell do you do? You just have to hope they don't execute well and when they don't you need your offense to score EVERY TIME they touch the football. I don't see a team being able to stop their offense. I do think teams can beat them because their defense is not that good. But beating them is going to require some hiccups in their execution and then the other team has to score every single time they touch it. Otherwise, I think you give the Chiefs an easy W. They are built to outscore teams, their scheme is very confusing for defenses. They use Jet motion a lot to slow down the pass rush. But when you are using jet with zone fake and then a screen opposite the zone fake, it's kinda like shit man WTF?

Re: Where in the World is Brandon Williams and Tim Williams...any Williams???

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Where are these guys? I saw Brandon Williams getting washed down by the chiefs 2nd string line man all game long. Tim Williams even on the roster? did he even dress?
    TWill was in the backfield more than I've seen him before. He may not have had a sack, but he had a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFanMania View Post
    TWill was in the backfield more than I've seen him before. He may not have had a sack, but he had a good game.
    I'm going to disagree here. We could not get close to home, and our coverage suffered. Williams couldn't set the edge at all.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

I guess by that logic you consider Breshard Perriman a good WR too? I mean the guy was constantly out there running past or with defenders, I mean he never made a catch but the guy was on the field, healthy and running so he must have played a good game right?

Tim Williams has been awful. Bowser barely noticeable.

The defense has not looked good on any aspect.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle18 View Post
    Lol. Comparing William's to Donald is like comparing Michael Jordan to Spudd Webb

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    With the special jumping shoes.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

lol it can't go that way..if he's in the backfield he needs to make a play over running the play does nothing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard of OZ View Post
    I'm not disagreeing. We need to win these games. But winning these games require some A+ coaching decisions. We can call out all the defensive players we want, it's not like our defense is the only one the Chiefs are doing this stuff too. They've done it EVERY week. They get defenders looking at one thing and playing that one thing but then they hit you somewhere else. It's really tough to defend their offense. They are constantly putting multiple defenders in a bind. You can't man them up but you can't sit back in zone either, so what the hell do you do? You just have to hope they don't execute well and when they don't you need your offense to score EVERY TIME they touch the football. I don't see a team being able to stop their offense. I do think teams can beat them because their defense is not that good. But beating them is going to require some hiccups in their execution and then the other team has to score every single time they touch it. Otherwise, I think you give the Chiefs an easy W. They are built to outscore teams, their scheme is very confusing for defenses. They use Jet motion a lot to slow down the pass rush. But when you are using jet with zone fake and then a screen opposite the zone fake, it's kinda like shit man WTF?
    Andy reid schooled this coaching staff collectively yesterday agreed 100% there and not one linebacker or end could save the flats yesterday.

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Where in the World is Brandon Williams and Tim Williams...any Williams???

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    the line-up at the buffet is (1) Brandon Williams, (2) my sister-in-law, (3) Michael Pierce. Tim Williams arrived too late to do any damage... Bc

Blog Entries

Now I'm hungry. But it's not my cheat day.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    the line-up at the buffet is (1) Brandon Williams, (2) my sister-in-law, (3) Michael Pierce. Tim Williams arrived too late to do any damage... Bc
    Hahahahahaha.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Now I'm hungry. But it's not my cheat day.
    i'm debating if it's a chest or deadlift kind of evening

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    you gotta watch out for Bc his funnies are truly genius if you pay close attention LMAOOOOO