Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Jones

Blog Entries

Re: Daniel Jones

No one ever said that Jones wouldn't be good. The issue was that the Ravens were going to dump Lamar after year 1 and then spend another 1st round pick on a QB. That would still get you fired

Minshew still is cooler than Jones.... So there's that

Blog Entries

just stopped by to say Jameis Winston had a helluva game and Mike Evans had 3 first half TDs - all lost because they have no kicker

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Knee jerk reactions this year are crazy. One good week and you're the next Mahomes, one bad week and you "got exposed and suck".

Last week Lamar was an MVP candidate, this week he plays the best team in football and is an overrated RB again

Jones, Minshew, Kyle Allen this week are now Pro Bowlers, next week who ever has a bad game will be a bust and fraud.

Last week Rudolph was better than Big Ben and the future. This week he's Landry Jones 2.0

This goes for all these guys including Lamar. Until you do it for an entire season I don't care. Everybody with the knee jerk stuff needs to stop. It's an offense driven league, any QB can have short term success. You have to wait and see who can do it for the long haul.
    Truth! Listening to or reading sports talk after a loss is 1 of the most insufferable things in the world.

I don't think anyone said Daniel Jones had no chance in the NFL, it was drafting him when we had Lamar that was the issue. I'd rather have Lamar and Hollywood than Lamar and Jones.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    just stopped by to say Jameis Winston had a helluva game and Mike Evans had 3 first half TDs - all lost because they have no kicker
    My opponent had jameis... Unfortunately for him I had Mike evans

Wait... was there actually drama regarding Daniel Jones and the Ravens? Only thing I recall was people saying Haskins was better and the Giants only wanted Jones because he was white and that whole fiasco. There's no way anybody in their right mind actually suggested the Ravens take a QB this year, even the biggest Lamar hater had to realize he was 21 years old and went 6-1 as a starter. That is an outstanding rookie season even if it was ugly at times.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    My opponent had jameis... Unfortunately for him I had Mike evans
    not over stating, Winston looked fantastic. still don't have a kicker...

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Wait... was there actually drama regarding Daniel Jones and the Ravens? Only thing I recall was people saying Haskins was better and the Giants only wanted Jones because he was white and that whole fiasco. There's no way anybody in their right mind actually suggested the Ravens take a QB this year, even the biggest Lamar hater had to realize he was 21 years old and went 6-1 as a starter. That is an outstanding rookie season even if it was ugly at times.
    Culex. He mocked Daniel Jones to the Ravens in the RSR Mock draft.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Next Gen Stats
    @NextGenStats
    ·
    17h
    Daniel Jones reached 19.47 MPH on this 7-yard TD run. Jones is now responsible for two of the FASTEST speeds reached by a QB this season:

Lamar Jackson: 19.78 MPH
    Kyler Murray: 19.72 MPH
    Daniel Jones: 19.51 MPH
    Daniel Jones: 19.47 MPH

#NYGvsTB |
    @Giants

Quote Originally Posted by jerrylogan View Post
    Next Gen Stats
    @NextGenStats
    ·
    17h
    Daniel Jones reached 19.47 MPH on this 7-yard TD run. Jones is now responsible for two of the FASTEST speeds reached by a QB this season:

Lamar Jackson: 19.78 MPH
    Kyler Murray: 19.72 MPH
    Daniel Jones: 19.51 MPH
    Daniel Jones: 19.47 MPH

#NYGvsTB |
    @Giants
    Lamar must have had a headwind.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

If you watched this game, Tampa pulled defeat from the jaws of victory over and over again. Arians even intentionally took a delay of game before the game winning field go - which sailed wide barely. would have been in without the penalty