Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: is Judon the dumbest player the Ravens ever had?

He’s not dumb.

He just has a tendency to play recklessly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

2. Re: is Judon the dumbest player the Ravens ever had?

I hope his comp pick has a higher football IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He’s not dumb.

so low football iq

We are really bitching about Judon today? He commits some bonehead penalties sure, do I wish he was more disciplined, yes.

BUT HE WAS THE ONLY DEFENDER THAT GAVE US ANYTHING TODAY. I'm just happy he was close enough to the QB to commit penalties, nobody else could sniff him.

In a defense that looked lethargic and stiff Judon was the only guy firing off the ball and pinning his fucking ears back.

I will take Judon's energy and the penalties over Peanut/T.Williams/Jefferson/Carr/Averrett/Canady that sat around all game with their thumb up their ass. The defense was abhorrent for the last 2 weeks and we're going to bitch about the only guy with a motor, wild.

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    We are really bitching about Judon today? He commits some bonehead penalties sure, do I wish he was more disciplined, yes.

BUT HE WAS THE ONLY DEFENDER THAT GAVE US ANYTHING TODAY. In a defense that looked lethargic and stiff Judon was the only guy firing off the ball and pinning his fucking ears back.

I will take Judon's energy and the penalties over Peanut/Jefferson/Carr/Averrett/Canady that sat around all game with their thumb up their ass. The defense was abhorrent for the last 2 weeks and we're going to bitch about the only guy with a motor, wild.
    Well said.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He’s not dumb.

Perhaps you should replace that last word, with a word that begins with ‘I’ and ends with ‘Y’.

BUT HE WAS THE ONLY DEFENDER THAT GAVE US ANYTHING TODAY. I'm just happy he was close enough to the QB to commit penalties, nobody else could sniff him.

In a defense that looked lethargic and stiff Judon was the only guy firing off the ball and pinning his fucking ears back.

I will take Judon's energy and the penalties over Peanut/T.Williams/Jefferson/Carr/Averrett/Canady that sat around all game with their thumb up their ass. The defense was abhorrent for the last 2 weeks and we're going to bitch about the only guy with a motor, wild.
    where in the original post do you see bitching about judon today, this was a general question LOL

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    where in the original post do you see bitching about judon today, this was a general question LOL
    Made the thread on gameday of a game where Judon had big penalties, pretty safe to assume that is what triggered the thread.

So again, we're bitching about Judon TODAY?

Made the thread on gameday of a game where Judon had big penalties, pretty safe to assume that is what triggered the thread.

It's just one thread.

Judon literally had one OLineman by the throat with one hand throughout the play. He deserves some shade today.

once again where do yu see bitchin in the original post?

pretty general question and by the answers seems like he is in the top 5 todays game or not

Blog Entries

Just because he made a couple plays doesn't make him immune from blame or calling him out about the continued moronic penalties. It's not like this is some isolated incident with him. If this was out of character for him I would probably agree but it's not.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

he was very lucky not to get a roughing the passer penalty on the play before the horse collar...shoved mahomes right in front of the ref well after mahomes threw the ball...that 's playing out of control and if someone doesn't coach him up it's gonna cost us again.