Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Mahomes is Great Get Over It

Yeah, I just don't see the point of getting too upset when Mahomes does what he always does. We didn't have the DB's or the pass Rush to stop him.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Give a little credit to the Chiefs for crying out loud. Yes, we had chances, both bad play and coaching, but you gotta give it to the Chiefs, they played a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    He didn’t look like an MVP to me today he looked like a guy they could have beaten.
    LOL, no he was awesome. Talk about blown coverages all you want but Mahomes is manipulating the defense at a high level and can make any throw on or off platform. There doesn't seem to be any throw he can't make.

Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account @AllbrightNFL 38m38 minutes ago

I hate "on pace to..." guy, but Pat Mahomes is on pace to be the NFL's 1st 6,000 yd passer by a quite comfortable margin

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account @AllbrightNFL 38m38 minutes ago

I hate "on pace to..." guy, but Pat Mahomes is on pace to be the NFL's 1st 6,000 yd passer by a quite comfortable margin
    I hate losing but the kid is a great QB

Blog Entries

he's on another level

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Remember, the only reason he didn't de-throne Brady last year was because a Chief defender inexcusably lined up offside in the final minute on what would have effectively been the game-ending play, to give Brady another chance.

No shame losing to him, and when you think about all the mistakes made, a 5-point loss is not so terrible - IF they learn from it. Got to not be pointlessly stubborn, though. IMO that's Harb's biggest weakness.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bst3975 View Post
    Remember, the only reason he didn't de-throne Brady last year was because a Chief defender inexcusably lined up offside in the final minute on what would have effectively been the game-ending play, to give Brady another chance.

No shame losing to him, and when you think about all the mistakes made, a 5-point loss is not so terrible - IF they learn from it. Got to not be pointlessly stubborn, though. IMO that's Harb's biggest weakness.
    No, no, no. That is using logic, the sky is falling. 5pt loss to the best team in the NFL. Unacceptable, time to tank for the season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    All of this talk about the ravens defense letting guys get wide open is nonsense. They were going against the NFL MVP for crying out loud! No defense this year and last has stopped Mahomes. Not the Ravens, Bill Belicheck Patriots in 2018 and Jaguars/Ravens of 2019. All this talk about Jalen Ramsey he was getting torched by the NFL MVP 2 weeks ago. Andy Reids squad is loaded with the fastest group of runningbacks and wide receivers this side of planet earth. Let it go! Mahomes is unstoppable. Get ready for Cleveland because Mayfield and OBJ will be ready to play. Worry about winning the division instead of being upset about losing at the NFL MVP Mahomes stadium.
    We're the fans. We're not playing next Sunday. Pretty sure we can discuss whatever we want and it won't make a difference against the Browns. Just sayin.

Blog Entries

When you look back at it, it makes very good sense that this is happening. Look at what Andy Reid was able to do with Donovan McNabb. If he could do that with McNabb, imagine what he'd do with a prospect like Mahomes. Well, now we don't have to imagine it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Get over IT?

Barry McCockiner‏ @SexyTroopLover 16h16 hours ago

Patrick Mahomes has thrown 60 TD's over his last 19 regular season games, here's how it compares to best 19 game stretches of some other QB's:
    Peyton: 64
    Mahomes: 60
    Brees: 58
    Rodgers: 56
    Marino: 55
    Brady: 54
    Favre: 51
    Warner: 49
    Luck: 49
    Aikman: 26