Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: We lost by 3 2 point conversions

I'm okay with Harbs aggressiveness. He's also become a big believer in Analytics and that's what the data said to do. Be aggressiveness in certain situations. Only one I would question is going for it from our own 40. Too risky in my opinion. We lost because our defense simply didn't do their job

Quote Originally Posted by Yogidriver View Post
    The 1st 2 point try was stupid. Going for it 4th down on your own 40 was stupid. Going for 2 when they were only down 11 was simply moronic. Allowing Tucker to try that drop kick crap was laughable. C'mon, they can't come up with something better than that??

I'll say it again, Harbaugh is a poor game day coach. The Ravens will have to outplay his dumb decisions way too often.
    As someone mentioned in the game thread the drop kick was actually a good move. They called a fair catch, took no time off the clock, and preserved the 2 min warning timeout.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    As someone mentioned in the game thread the drop kick was actually a good move. They called a fair catch, took no time off the clock, and preserved the 2 min warning timeout.
    This

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    kick the 3 PATs and lose. so what was the right call?
    Disagree as going for the one point and making it makes the team play differently... when you play like the Ravens did on the first drive and score a TD and then you blow a 2 point conversion it takes something out of the team.... then to go for it again and not make it does it even more..same as going for 4th down and giving great field position to the Chiefs also takes the momentum and steam out of a team... too many mistakes like that by Harbaugh.. his team wasn’t behind him after all that but I respect them as they never gave up.... I believe if Harbaugh didn’t try and get cute we come away with a win ... unfortunately because of the game plan and especially Harbaugh stupidity we lost.... we cleaned house with players ..time to get rid of Harbaugh... this isn’t the first game we lost because of his bone headed moves.... it’s bad enough when a team loses because the players don’t get it done...but when a team loses because the coaching staff outsmarted themselves and tried to get cute that is a whole other thing... and don’t even mention designing plays for Lamar to run... why in the hell do that when you have Gus and. Ingram to do that and do that well... Lamar got banged a couple times today because of designed runs for him... let Lamar make that decision himself if a play breaks down..but for gods sake don’t make him run if he doesn’t have to... p

Judon also gave them 4 points by yet another bonehead play.

Don’t think the defense gets a pass here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i feel like there are a different group of coaches somewhere that could have got this win with the same Ravens roster we had on sunday vs KC, call it what you want.

Blog Entries

Too aggressive. They tried to be the Chiefs and not the Ravens.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Actually, I was saying that Harbaugh was on acid for the game and maybe he was, but the title of the thread makes real sense. If the players execute those, they win.

Also refball KILLED us today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Actually, I was saying that Harbaugh was on acid for the game and maybe he was, but the title of the thread makes real sense. If the players execute those, they win.

Also refball KILLED us today.
    Definitely some home cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I called it, I said here it is, we are getting cute rather than going for a solid 7 on the road. Idiot.
    We got that first point back when KC missed the extra point when they went up 20-6 instead of 21-6 after that it became quite stupid to chase points.

Blog Entries

The first two point conversion was a panic move if I ever saw one. Harbaugh was defeated before the game even started. He even took a point off the board before he did it.