1. New here (Jaylen Ramsey post included).

I started this post in the Ramsey thread, so move it if it needs to be. The post got longer than I thought.

New here. NOT a TROLL. Changed my whole family to Ravens fans. Used to be a lions fan since 89’ (because of Barry). Always loved the Ravens since they came into the league. Even when I played college ball (not big time, college or me) I used them in Madden football on PlayStation. I love the Fans here, the coaching style, The way the organization is, and all the player interviews I see. It’s what I’m used to from peewee football through college. The lions weren’t that and enough is enough!!!

My wife is from Fredrick Maryland + I’ve always liked Baltimore (Ravens) so, I made the switch. My thinking was if Barry and Calvin can stop....so can I. Everybody brought in so we all bought beanies, hats, clothing from the NFL store for the Ravens (at halftime of week 1 this year) because I knew what was going to happen. Thought a loss for the lions but even worse, not really, but a tie. That was it even before it happened. Read the rules here and they said to sign up and read post then post. That’s what I did and if you’re looking at the weird hours that’s because I live in California.

Just watched the replay of the Ravens chiefs from last year. The team this year is better but so are the chiefs in a different way (both ways for each team).

Now to the Ramsey trade. If you look at it, Ramsey would be the first pick for next year. The second pic, that would be what we would give up. Hurst, we can replace with a third round pick for next year or a free agent (based on Andrews). So basically we would be giving up a second for Ramsey. I think that’s not a bad deal. Probably not gonna happen though. The above is if they can get a long-term deal worked out before the trade.

I just saw that Andrews is questionable now for the game, 50-50. So they might be trying to show that Hurst has skills, and have him look good, so we can make the trade. It is week 3 so who knows.

I play fantasy football and have Lamar, Andrews, and Hollywood, in all three of my leagues. Drafted by the way. Just saying, and I’m happy to be a fan.

Might not reply a lot but will read daily. Recovering from a surgery right now and am still up because I’m excited for this game

Re: New here (Jaylen Ramsey post included).

Welcome to the board, Sir.

Good luck with your recovery the game should be a nice distraction.

Welcome. Bunch of my buddies here in Chitown are from Detroit and lions fans. Kind of an underrated sadness factory.

Can't agree with the Ramsey assessment though. I love our draft picks like Kanye loves Kanye. Let's keep doing things the way we're doing things. The draft got us where we are; a legit contender. I'm not fucking with that recipe

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5. Re: New here (Jaylen Ramsey post included).

Sweet. Thanks for the reply’s. I get it on the trade. Just thinking out the box. Initially didn’t like it but saw the late Andrews was 50/50 fantasy post for today. Let’s GET IT Today! Woooooo

Blog Entries

Yea, Fred-NECK represent! ;)
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: New here (Jaylen Ramsey post included).

Welcome AJ! Hopefully your recovering from a surgery will be a short one... Bc

8. Re: New here (Jaylen Ramsey post included).

Chiefs really got home field advantage right now. With all the penalties (plus the aggressiveness). Still love it, it’s only week 3.

Blog Entries

How does one “change my whole family to Raven fans”. They had no say?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!