Blog Entries

For those who Love Offensive Linemen

Adrian Magee OT LSU 6'4 340 pounds! Check out the link for the video

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ls-us-a...180853227.html

LSU's Adrian Magee pancake blocks two guys on the same play

Don’t be surprised if Adrian Magee pulls up to LSU’s film session this week with some popcorn and candy.

The 6-foot-4, 343-pound lineman absolutely wrecked Vanderbilt’s pass rush on Saturday, with one play in particular during the first half that should be on every NFL scout’s mind for the rest of the year.

Magee flattens the first defender who comes near him, takes a moment to admire his work and then wrecks another.

On one hand, what is Vanderbilt supposed to do? Just give up on the play? On the other, maybe it needs to try a double- (or triple-) team before it looks to get past Magee again.

Blog Entries

Re: For those who Love Offensive Linemen

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Adrian Magee OT LSU 6'4 340 pounds! Check out the link for the video

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ls-us-a...180853227.html

LSU's Adrian Magee pancake blocks two guys on the same play

Don’t be surprised if Adrian Magee pulls up to LSU’s film session this week with some popcorn and candy.

The 6-foot-4, 343-pound lineman absolutely wrecked Vanderbilt’s pass rush on Saturday, with one play in particular during the first half that should be on every NFL scout’s mind for the rest of the year.

Magee flattens the first defender who comes near him, takes a moment to admire his work and then wrecks another.

On one hand, what is Vanderbilt supposed to do? Just give up on the play? On the other, maybe it needs to try a double- (or triple-) team before it looks to get past Magee again.
    I didn't watch that game. I'm sure you're happy though. By the way, What's gotten into LSU. Who do they think they are, scoring all of these points? In back to back weeks no less.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

LOL!

It was like watching a grown-ass man blocking 12 year-olds.

Oh my God, this was so much better than I expected. Dude plays like a raven. Thank you for posting

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I didn't watch that game. I'm sure you're happy though. By the way, What's gotten into LSU. Who do they think they are, scoring all of these points? In back to back weeks no less.
    Joe Burrow is the real deal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    For the first time since the days of Bert Jones they decided to focus on offense. Imagine that?

It is weird watching them score points and also give up points but it's sure working. I'm the first to admit that I thought that Ogeron was just going to be a short term fill in coach but he actually has a plan and he's put it into effect. LSU has never had a problem recruiting. The issue has been on what type of players to recruit. They pretty much just copied Alabama and focused on offense knowing that they would still get a number of top defensive players based on their history.

They never would have looked at a transfer from a big school like Joe Burrow in the past. A Ohio State kid at LSU? That kind of thing just didn't happen. It was seen as a step down to get another big schools kid. If he was any good he would have been recruited by LSU in the first place. That attitude is gone. They finally realize that it's a new era and there are good players who want out of big time programs for all sorts of reasons, especially playing time. You put Burrow with local recruit Ja'Marr Chase and add in guy Magee and BOOM! Super offense for LSU! It's been really fun so far. Just like the Ravens it's all brand new and each game brings some unexpected stuff with it.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Joe Burrow is the real deal
    His mom is pretty cute.

Blog Entries

Saw part of this game in a sports bar. Men vs boys along that line

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

That was awesome he looked like The Waterboy