Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: 100 Greatest Plays Snubs

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Right! While Diggs' play was awesome, the mile high Miracle was too, AND it ended in us winning the SB 2 games later. The Vikings shat the bed against philly a week later.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    As much as I argued for the Mile High Mjracle earlier, Diggs’s play was way bigger and deserves to be higher. It happened as time expired and flat out won the game, as opposed to just tying it. And shit we might not have even gone to OT if Fox had tried to get in FG range.

Sure was. I was at a Ravens bar in DC getting drunk

I had a party at my house and some chic wore a beoncos jersey, I was wearing ray. We agreed to go out to the bars after in gear no matter the outcome. I was much happier. Lot of people were coming up to me and talking about the game. Best game I ever watched. We held peyton to 21pts. Awesome

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I had a party at my house and some chic wore a beoncos jersey, I was wearing ray. We agreed to go out to the bars after in gear no matter the outcome. I was much happier. Lot of people were coming up to me and talking about the game. Best game I ever watched. We held peyton to 21pts. Awesome

Such an unforgettable night!! I ran out of the bar yelling "THE RAVENS ARE WINNING THE SUPERBOWL!!!"

how could you NOT believe at that point?

Such an unforgettable night!! I ran out of the bar yelling "THE RAVENS ARE WINNING THE SUPERBOWL!!!"

how could you NOT believe at that point?

I bet a good friend of mine a bar tab that we would destroy the patriots... I believed.

He paid for it. Big time

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I bet a good friend of mine a bar tab that we would destroy the patriots... I believed.

He paid for it. Big time

Sigh. What a magical season. Hope we get one of those again soon

I was living in Arizona at the time. You could almost hear the Bronco decals peeling off cars. Place has more fair weather fans than anyplace I've ever lived.

Blog Entries

I saw the special with the top 10 and it was great. I do agree though that in a list of 100 the Mile High Miracle needs to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    No Mile High Miracle? It's one of the greatest playoff games ever featuring Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Peyton Manning, Champ Bailey and several other future Hall Of Famers. The game switched leads several times with Joe Flacco tying it with 35 seconds left on the most improbable TD pass ever. Double overtime and a rookie kicker who will soon become the most accurate kicker in NFL history wins the game in frigid temperatures on a 47 yarder. Football doesn't get much better than that.
    I'm sure if Peyton threw it, and not Flacco, it would be in the top 10 for sure. Of course, the Denver version of Peyton avoiding pressure and accurately throwing a bomb downfield in sub-freezing temperatures would have been an actual miracle

Sure was. I was at a Ravens bar in DC getting drunk

I can't picture that TD lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    I can't picture that TD lol.
    Haha I feel like you have a different vision of me than what I am

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    I'm sure if Peyton threw it, and not Flacco, it would be in the top 10 for sure. Of course, the Denver version of Peyton avoiding pressure and accurately throwing a bomb downfield in sub-freezing temperatures would have been an actual miracle
    LOL ain't that the truth

Haha I feel like you have a different vision of me than what I am

I picture you being a kindhearted person. You'd be surprised the most I ever drank was 7 beers in one day LOL.