Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Newly drafted Ravens WR breaks out in Week 3 game in the State of Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Are the Ravens still that tough hard nosed team we use to be? When hearing them on the radio today talk about the weather I was actually thinking about this. I really don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think they might still be that hard nosed team. I’d much rather it be that than trying to match the Mahomes circus. Just a battle in mud, and for sure the Ravens can run it more ways than KC.

Re: Newly drafted Ravens WR breaks out in Week 3 game in the State of Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    I think they might still be that hard nosed team. I’d much rather it be that than trying to match the Mahomes circus. Just a battle in mud, and for sure the Ravens can run it more ways than KC.
    I dont think we can win trying to Match Mahomes. Their D isn’t great but I also feel like ours isn’t much either. I do like our chances more with a sloppy game then a sunny and 75 degree game.
    LJ had ball security issues last season and a wet ball worries me with him. He’s done well for 2 weeks this year but this seems like it’s gonna be a mess.

3. Re: Newly drafted Ravens WR breaks out in Week 3 game in the State of Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Wow if it’s really a weather game like I’m reading that definitely works in the Ravens favor. The hardest thing about KC is their big play capability. They live on it. In the slop it’s a tough guy battle.
    That seems quite reasonable. Lots of Ricard. Much running overall.

4. Re: Newly drafted Ravens WR breaks out in Week 3 game in the State of Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Are the Ravens still that tough hard nosed team we use to be? When hearing them on the radio today talk about the weather I was actually thinking about this. I really don’t know.

The Ravens have 3 quality TEs and 1 quality TE/FB. There's a size advantage there. The Ravens have 3 330 pound DTs. That I think translates to "tough hard nosed". Watching Ricard block really looks like tough hard nosed to me.