Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Newly drafted Ravens WR breaks out in Week 3 game in the State of Missouri

...the last time this happened, it was Torrey Smith, hopefully this time it’s Myles Boykin if this happens again, it’s no way we lose this game. With the attention they’ll be giving MAndrews and Hollywood, I have a feeling this will be Myles’ break out game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Newly drafted Ravens WR breaks out in Week 3 game in the State of Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by BHSU View Post
    Actually there is every way we still lose.... doesn't matter what our offense does if their offense is still clicking. We could score 42 points, but if they score 45, they get the W. It completely depends on how our defense does in opportunistic times
    I am 100% with you.
    We have to make Mahomes uncomfortable. He’s a thorn and can get out of the pocket and still throw a dart. We have to hit him and make him uncomfortable and we have to force him to make a mistake when he gets loose. It’s gonna happen. He’s good and athletic and can get out of the pocket to extend plays. We just need to make him force something and turn it over.

I'm rooting for lots and lots of rain and wind to slow down KC's passing attack. Hoping this wish doesn't backfire on me.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    I'm rooting for lots and lots of rain and wind to slow down KC's passing attack. Hoping this wish doesn't backfire on me.
    They were saying on the radio 2”-4” and flood watches/warnings.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    They were saying on the radio 2”-4” and flood watches/warnings.

I heard. I enjoy weather games with rain, wind or snow. It's fun to watch...well as long as the Ravens don't lay an egg.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    I heard. I enjoy weather games with rain, wind or snow. It's fun to watch...well as long as the Ravens don't lay an egg.
    Flacco’s gone.
    *covers head and runs out of the room*

Flacco’s gone.

lol

8. Re: Newly drafted Ravens WR breaks out in Week 3 game in the State of Missouri

Flacco’s gone.
    Flacco generally didn't have trouble with wind or rain (not enough data about snow). He was prone to lay eggs for no observable reason (which was the frustrating part for me).
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    Flacco generally didn't have trouble with wind or rain (not enough data about snow). He was prone to lay eggs for no observable reason (which was the frustrating part for me).
    He was a 9-5er

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    YES! Random shitty-game generator.

It will be interesting, as Lamar's career rolls along, to see how often that happens with him. I mean, even the Pats lay one egg almost every season.

Wow if it’s really a weather game like I’m reading that definitely works in the Ravens favor. The hardest thing about KC is their big play capability. They live on it. In the slop it’s a tough guy battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Wow if it’s really a weather game like I’m reading that definitely works in the Ravens favor. The hardest thing about KC is their big play capability. They live on it. In the slop it’s a tough guy battle.
    Are the Ravens still that tough hard nosed team we use to be? When hearing them on the radio today talk about the weather I was actually thinking about this. I really don’t know.