Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats cut AB

Blog Entries

Re: Pats cut AB

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I fully believe there’s a hidden cult of ultra-rich old white men trying to rule the world. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit.
    i was talking about the burning in hell man in the sky and all that bs but that's my opinion lol but that part about the old rich white men is facts

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    CTE?
    Probably that and a toxic mix of his personality.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Browns they've drafted and signed these guys. Don't be surprised if they put a waiver claim on him
    I believe as a Vet he becomes a FA. That's how he got to NE.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    i was talking about the burning in hell man in the sky and all that bs but that's my opinion lol but that part about the old rich white men is facts
    Oh yeah. Someone doesn’t eat a healthy diet and advocates for peace for the LGBT community and they burn in Hell for an entire eternity. Not just an eternity, but an ‘entire’ eternity.

Yeah, that sounds like something God would do. Set somebody on fire for all eternity.

Blog Entries

Oh yeah. Someone doesn’t eat a healthy diet and advocates for peace for the LGBT community and they burn in Hell for an entire eternity. Not just an eternity, but an ‘entire’ eternity.

Yeah, that sounds like something God would do. Set somebody on fire for all eternity.
    lol You trying to lure me into a conversation that is going to turn this thread upside on a late Friday afternoon Sword? Because many religion folks would call me a heretic LOL. Not that i would start an entire church and religion just to marry my sister/cousin/siscuz but what do I know lol

I fully believe there’s a hidden cult of ultra-rich old white men trying to rule the world. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit.
    Trying?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Trying?
    lol right. i think that phase of the plan been over a few decades ago

Blog Entries

I just want to know what the fuck his lawyer is telling him?

AB better call Saul, that's all I'm saying. That guy needs a wake up in a big way. Can I see a show of hands who thinks sending a group text message to someone that alleged potential sexual harassment WHILE you're in the middle of being investigated for possible sexual assault/rape....is a GOOD idea?

What's next? He going to rob a bank and then post pictures of his getaway car on IG?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

AB better call Saul, that's all I'm saying. That guy needs a wake up in a big way. Can I see a show of hands who thinks sending a group text message to someone that alleged potential sexual harassment WHILE you're in the middle of being investigated for possible sexual assault/rape....is a GOOD idea?

What's next? He going to rob a bank and then post pictures of his getaway car on IG?
    it ain't happening Wicked I've seen this movie before, the next phase is dope

Lmao his lawyer was CCd on those texts! Can you imagine his reaction when that shit started rolling in on his phone...

His only comment so far is that he advised him not to contact her lol... I imagine his focus is transitioning from saving ABs career to saving his own at this point

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    it ain't happening Wicked I've seen this movie before, the next phase is dope
    Probably. I'm thinking his next phase is BROKE.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Probably. I'm thinking his next phase is BROKE.
    i agree