Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats cut AB

Re: Pats cut AB

Yeah, in the court of public opinion, sorry, he's done enough for me to judge his character as POOR

SMH are there really people who want him on the ravens? F. NO.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Yeah, in the court of public opinion, sorry, he's done enough for me to judge his character as POOR

SMH are there really people who want him on the ravens? F. NO.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    like i always say.."the game of dominoes is very relevant to real life, because not all money is good money" some folks will sell their soul if they could.

3. Re: Pats cut AB

Read the verified text messages he sent to the accuser. Guilty of rape or not, this dude is nuts. He won't play anywhere else this season. These things tend to snowball too, already been a lot more coming out about him. That's why the Pats released him (this aint gonna go away or get better).

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Read the verified text messages he sent to the accuser. Guilty of rape or not, this dude is nuts. He won't play anywhere else this season. These things tend to snowball too, already been a lot more coming out about him. That's why the Pats released him (this aint gonna go away or get better).
    CTE?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    this was my thinking too, I wouldn't be surprised if more is coming down the pipeline that hasn't been released yet

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Does that mean someone gets banned for life?
    From a private enterprise? Absolutely. No one is saying he’s banned from society lol.

He can bring a collusion case if he doesn’t land anywhere, settle, recoup lost earnings and do whatever else he’s going to do. No one has a right to work for any private entity. Everyone has a right to not be discriminated against on the basis of color, sex, religion, etc. What’s not part of the etc is being a public relations liability to your employer.

Blog Entries

The sad part about this for me is that I absolutely believe that the rape allegations are an extortion attempt (One case where I want to be right in my suspicion, because that would mean he hasn’t harmed anyone). Yet and still,

-Yelled at Dick LeBeau in a blatantly disrespectful manner, in front of the entire team

-Told the team they can’t touch him in practice, because he’s the franchise

-Secretly video-recorded a Post Gamr locker room speech from Tomlin. Then, POSTED IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA

-THREW A COUCH OFF A BALCONY AND ALMOST KILLED A CHILD.

-Called Mayock a racial slur, and threatened to punch him in the face

-In my Jim Ross Voice, WORE A BLONDE MUSTSACHE FOR GOD SAKES!

-Recorded a phone conversation with Gruden, and posted that on social media as well.

-And can’t type in plain English to save his life. I mean seriously, when the nation started phasing out the liberal arts, what did they expect to happen?

-And now, has blatantly contacted accusers after an investigation has already taken place.

So, all of the rape allegations could be patently false, and this is still his laundry list.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    like i always say.."the game of dominoes is very relevant to real life, because not all money is good money" some folks will sell their soul if they could.
    The Illuminati better hope to goodness there’s not a God, because if there is, that’ll be the dumbest investment in human history. ‘Oh yeah, I’ll burn for eternity, in exchange, I’ll live like a king for thirty years’.

9. Re: Pats cut AB

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    CTE?
    Wouldn't be a shock for me if half the active NFL players have it. There was a good article comparing Brown's behavior to what happened to Chris Henry (the only NFL player to be shown to have had it while playing)

Blog Entries

dude gonna end up dope i feel i like, this ship is spiraling down the shitter real quick..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The Illuminati better hope to goodness there’s not a God, because if there is, that’ll be the dumbest investment in human history. ‘Oh yeah, I’ll burn for eternity, in exchange, I’ll live like a king for thirty years’.
    lol well none of that shit is true but that's my opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol well none of that shit is true but that's my opinion.
    I fully believe there’s a hidden cult of ultra-rich old white men trying to rule the world. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit.