Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats cut AB

Re: Pats cut AB

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    That’s not what I’m talking about
    He has already shown the world his character

I’m no Antonio Brown fan as he comes across as a complete a-hole, but aren’t we supposed to allow those accused to defend themselves? Or are we just gonna allow the mob to be judge, jury & executioner nowadays?

Wow.... yikes! wouldn’t want to see you on a jury of someone in your crosshairs. Facts be damned, emotions are what matter.
    Where was this same energy when Brown was accused of wanting to punch Mayock?

Anyway it sucks to see a talented player turn out to be an asshole.

3. Re: Pats cut AB

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    He has already shown the world his character
    Does that mean someone gets banned for life?

Does that mean someone gets banned for life?
    Banned from what? No team is obligated to sign anyone whether that's antonio brown, crapernick or anyone

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    Guy should be black balled from the league. Ray Rice had one (as awful as it was) heat of the moment incident that he's been repenting for ever since.

AB has had countless instances of mistreating women (among other things) and has showed 0 remorse.
    Cue the 80's Drug PSA "I learned it from watching you!!!" only replace the kid with AB and the dad with Big Ben.

Blog Entries

Those of you who have been members of this board for a long time, have probably heard me say this before. Bc and I get along great. Still, there is always one area where we tend to go at it a little bit: Athletes and their money. Now, I will defend a guy like Khalil Mack. Great player and leader, by all accounts. I’ll even defend Le’Veon Bell. A RB that Pittsburgh often used as a receiver and were planning on using up all of his primed years, just to discard him, after blatantly lying to him about giving him a long term deal if he signed the first tag and played well. He signed it, played exceptionally well, didn’t complain. Then, when it came time to keep their word, they tagged him again and leaked information about contract offers to make Bell look bad. When, in reality, the guaranteed money was very low (17 million). Even though I am convinced that he has some knucklehead in him.

However, THIS situation is EXACTLY why Bc gets pissed off about ungrateful athletes. I will not, under any circumstances, defend Antonio Brown. Even if I feel that Ben was a big problem himself, that’s still no excuse for a man to act as Brown has acted. Even if all of these allegations were false, and they may very well be, Brown has shown a clear pattern of being an entitled pain in the ass, beyond anything I can stand.

His stepfather says that he’s been like this since he was a pre-teen.
    Ryan Clark said he’s at least been like this since 2011.

This is nothing new.

I don’t care about the rape allegations because they look like bullshit. Anyone with any common sense can see it’s extortion. The texts he sent are fine with me. Someone threatening to ruin my name with lies if I don’t pay deserves a lot worse said to them than that.

Only reason I wouldn’t bring him here is he is a locker room cancer. No amount of talent is worth everyone at odds on the team.

So, which home for scumbags will pick him up - Washington, Kansas or Cleveland?

Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    Please don't do it Ravens. I'd rather lose without AB than win with him. But, that's me.
    0.0 chance. We've stayed far clear of these guys since Rice.

Quote Originally Posted by Quoth the Raven View Post
    So, which home for scumbags will pick him up - Washington, Kansas or Cleveland?
    Browns they've drafted and signed these guys. Don't be surprised if they put a waiver claim on him

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    I don’t care about the rape allegations because they look like bullshit. Anyone with any common sense can see it’s extortion. The texts he sent are fine with me. Someone threatening to ruin my name with lies if I don’t pay deserves a lot worse said to them than that.
    And the second accuser too?

Blog Entries

lol pats just lost their super sayain card, they back to being normal ASF now, we gonna beat the brakes off them this year!!!