Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Jimmy Smith was suspended for threatening texts 13 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I think that’s unfair to assume Rice thumped her more than once. This incident was obviously much about alcohol consumption. If he did it often and she stayed maybe she’s part of the problem here?
    As for Jimmy I am sure he said some pretty foul things to his kids mother to get suspended but let’s see what she did to him. I’m not so sure Jimmy just randomly got pissed off out of the blue and started trashing her.

A similar situation is DaMarcus Cousins over the summer threaten to shoot his kids mother over not letting his child come to his wedding. What he said was wrong but why do people feel the need to use kids and put them in the middle? It’s a special time in his life and he wants his child apart of it. What’s the big f’n deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Didn't you see her slap him in the face while he was standing outside of the elevator? And the way she cocked back to slug him before he decked her? Does that not look like something that has happened before?

Did they just taste alcohol for the first time that night?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Didn't you see her slap him in the face while he was standing outside of the elevator? And the way she cocked back to slug him before he decked her? Does that not look like something that has happened before?

Did they just taste alcohol for the first time that night?
    What you’re describing is her beating on him. Not the other way around.
    I’ve mentioned it awhile back and caught hell for it around here about when do we start pointing out that she continued to agitate the situation. How many times did he show restraint? She just kept going and going.
    I’m not saying him knocking her out was right or that I condone it but I also don’t agree with the fact that she kept going at him.

At what point do people realize you can only poke a sleeping bear so much before you get it to attack.

As for the alcohol comment I’ve seen people who are really good people but make/made some bad decisions while drinking. I don’t think Rice walked around beating on her when he was mad. I do think alcohol was the reason this got to such an ugly place. Not making excuses for them but it’s sad what a split decision you make while drinking can change your life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Was he threatening to play a 16 game season? ... Bc
    Nailed it!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    What you’re describing is her beating on him. Not the other way around.
    I’ve mentioned it awhile back and caught hell for it around here about when do we start pointing out that she continued to agitate the situation. How many times did he show restraint? She just kept going and going.
    I’m not saying him knocking her out was right or that I condone it but I also don’t agree with the fact that she kept going at him.

At what point do people realize you can only poke a sleeping bear so much before you get it to attack.

As for the alcohol comment I’ve seen people who are really good people but make/made some bad decisions while drinking. I don’t think Rice walked around beating on her when he was mad. I do think alcohol was the reason this got to such an ugly place. Not making excuses for them but it’s sad what a split decision you make while drinking can change your life.

All I'm saying is that even if you want to go the alcohol route, that would be a broad assumption that that was their first time getting into it. That's what I meant. Did they taste alcohol for the first time that night? No, they didn't. When you combine alcohol they are very likely accustomed to consuming, with the way they both acted that night, I would be shocked beyond belief if that were truly the first time that happened between them.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore