Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Mahomes & Jackson connection

For some reason reading this thread I thought of Steelegends from the Sun forum days... Good times.

Blog Entries

Any pussy who keeps creating new profiles to troll should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo&Dilly View Post
    I have been man enough (SEVERAL TIMES HERE) to admit that I was wrong about LAMAR. I have knelt before you all and publicly offered my "mea culpas". You need to be man enough to recognize it and let it go.

I am convinced that Lamar is the future and I only hope Greg Roman stays around for awhile.
    Okay. We tried to tell you for months but cool. Just keep this same energy when Lamar has a bad game. As fickle as you are, I could see your opinion being week to week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Okay. We tried to tell you for months but cool. Just keep this same energy when Lamar has a bad game. As fickle as you are, I could see your opinion being week to week.
    The fickle part of your post is a down right nasty and demeaning comment. My opinion from the get go was that Lamar was not going to work out and that the Ravens dumped on Joe. Lamar has changed my opinion on Lamar. There is nothing "fickle" about it.

Any pussy who keeps creating new profiles to troll should be banned.
    who?

The fickle part of your post is a down right nasty and demeaning comment. My opinion from the get go was that Lamar was not going to work out and that the Ravens dumped on Joe. Lamar has changed my opinion on Lamar. There is nothing "fickle" about it.
    lol oh stfu. After the crazy shit you were saying about Lamar you deserve some crow. You can’t be THAT negative about somebody, hop on their jock, and not expect to get called out.

lol oh stfu. After the crazy shit you were saying about Lamar you deserve some crow. You can’t be THAT negative about somebody, hop on their jock, and not expect to get called out.
    Its really amazing the venom you spew - and yet they let you continue here merrily on your way - post after post - thread after thread.

Its really amazing the venom you spew - and yet they let you continue here merrily on your way - post after post - thread after thread.
    Lmao remember when you said this dumb shit?

“And yet the purple coolaide flows like wine. Von Miller was doing a press conference and he was asked about Joe Flacco. He said he looks like a Superbowl MVP - throwing the ball 80 yards in the air downfield from the right side of the 20 yard line to the left side of the opposite 15 yard line. So you all in Baltimore should enjoy every minute of Mr. Wonderlic's quarterback play!”

Or this C&D

“Please take note of this the "Wonderlic" man will be on the bench and RG3 will be the starting quarterback by game 12 if not sooner!”

Imagine calling Lamar “Mr Wonderlic” and then jumping on his jock a few months later.

Or this C&D

“Please take note of this the "Wonderlic" man will be on the bench and RG3 will be the starting quarterback by game 12 if not sooner!”

Imagine calling Lamar “Mr Wonderlic” and then jumping on his jock a few months later.
    Big Mac you Raw bro! Lmfao!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Big Mac you Raw bro! Lmfao!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol just keeping it real. There’s a difference in somebody like you who had doubts(rightfully so) but you were always respectful and made good points. I can respect Lamar growing on you. Cleo&silly is gonna have to take this on the chin after the type of stuff he was saying.