Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: new whistleblower controversy

Now the Trump admin has announced it is:

-Releasing the full transcript
    -Releasing the whistleblower complaint
    -Releasing IG report
    -Allowing the whistleblower to testify

Is the MSM talking about Trump “hiding something” yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    I feel like not enough is known at this point. Based on what has been reported Trump basically did what Biden threatened to do. Biden possibly did it to protect his sons business interests and Trump may have done it to get more information on what happened in regards to BIden and his son. I am guessing if Eric or Don Jr. were landing 100s of millions in shady deals in foreign countries people would want to know about it. Its a weird paradox .
    You are close. The main difference is that Biden actually did what the dems are accusing trump of doing. And Biden actually bragged about it.

As for trump. As of now, we have an accusation by an unnamed source that no one has even heard or seen. So worst case scenario, what trump is accused of doing, is less than what Biden actually did.

Democrat Senators reached out to Ukraine in May 2018 and asked for their assistance in investigating Trump

“In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake”

This whole situation is a textbook Alinsky tactic.

Just read the transcript.

This is funny...

There is nothing that even comes close to a quid pro quo. Lol.

Trump never even hints at a "strong-arm" or a "bribe" or a "threat" or ANYTHING. It's clear that these 2 leaders were super friendly w/one another and it should serve as a good foundation for the future.

Trump and Zelenskyy talked about corruption, and he asked him to look into illegal activity. Apparently, since Biden is the one involved here...I guess Trump can't talk about that? Is that how this works?

This is a huge embarrassment for the Democrats. They overplayed their hand. Just like Russia...they overplayed their hand. They can't help themselves.

By making this such a big deal...now the Biden connection is going to be in the spotlight (it already is) and the public will see more of the same that came out during the Russia lie. The DNC is accusing Trump of doing EXACTLY what they are doing and the MSM helps push the message 24/7.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 09-25-2019 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Just read the transcript.

This is funny...

There is nothing that even comes close to a quid pro quo. Lol.

Trump never even hints at a "strong-arm" or a "bribe" or a "threat" or ANYTHING. It's clear that these 2 leaders were super friendly w/one another and it should serve as a good foundation for the future.

Trump and Zelenskyy talked about corruption, and he asked him to look into illegal activity. Apparently, since Biden is the one involved here...I guess Trump can't talk about that? Is that how this works?

This is a huge embarrassment for the Democrats. They overplayed their hand. Just like Russia...they overplayed their hand. They can't help themselves.
    I just heard the informant is a big dem. And part of the intelligence community, so he might not even have whistleblower protection.

The plot is getting thick

What the transcript does show is that the Crowdstrike and Biden cases are reopening.

Now it makes sense.

That's why the Dems are apoplectic.

btw, Ditka...you were right. It was Zelenskyy who brought up the Biden stuff!!!

Blog Entries

I dont believe quid pro quo was the accusation against Trump, that was the accusation against Biden.

Trump is having/sending his personal lawyer to work with a foreign government to investigate a political foe. I believe thats the issue thats being raised here. 2.5 years of investigation says thats frowned upon. Trumps claims that HRC/Obama conspired with foreign agencies to dig up dirt on him, says he doesnt think thats legal either, yet did it. Seems your Alinsky tactic applies here.

thats the issue that will be raised by this. Hes working outside the state and doing so personally. Guiliani is his personal lawyer, he has no official state capacity to work in the interests of the US, only Trump.
    -JAB

In case anyone wants to see it...

After a second look...yeah...IMPEACH!

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I dont believe quid pro quo was the accusation against Trump, that was the accusation against Biden.

Trump is having/sending his personal lawyer to work with a foreign government to investigate a political foe. I believe thats the issue thats being raised here. 2.5 years of investigation says thats frowned upon. Trumps claims that HRC/Obama conspired with foreign agencies to dig up dirt on him, says he doesnt think thats legal either, yet did it. Seems your Alinsky tactic applies here.

thats the issue that will be raised by this. Hes working outside the state and doing so personally. Guiliani is his personal lawyer, he has no official state capacity to work in the interests of the US, only Trump.
    Actually Rudy was sent by the state dept and filed a report about it when he returned.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Actually Rudy was sent by the state dept and filed a report about it when he returned.
    ok. I guess thats legal? im not familiar with the precedent of using the presidents personal lawyer in state affairs. that seems to remove a lot of the checks and balances put in place to fight corruption.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Just read the report.

What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post

Trump is having/sending his personal lawyer to work with a foreign government to investigate a political foe. I believe thats the issue thats being raised here. 2.5 years of investigation says thats frowned upon.

It's funny that Biden is a "political foe" and not the "the VP under the previous administration." It looks like that's the angle that's going to be played. Because Biden is NOW running for President and admitted to extorting the Ukrainian government while VP...Trump isn't allowed to discuss Biden's extortion efforts w/the Ukrainian government. Gotcha! Mike Pence...if you're listening...call up Ukraine, extort them for millions of dollars and then run for President in 2024. You'll be a "political foe" and be given media/DNC immunity for your efforts after the GOP calls for an impeachment inquiry into President Maxine Waters.

You say this working w/a foreign government is frowned upon, right?

Ok...

3 top Democrats wrote to Ukraine demanding they "reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation" into Trump. The letter is out there in the public for anyone to read.

So Democrats can quite literally strong-arm Ukraine to investigate Trump?

But Trump can't ask Ukraine to look into Biden's extortion efforts?

Also...I'm not a legal expert...but...why isn't Giuliani allowed to speak w/a foreign head of state about corruption in Ukraine? It was State Dep official biz.