Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3132333435 ... LastLast

Re: new whistleblower controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Well I looked up a website and it was listing all of Clintons accomplishments which were pretty good. He was also a disaster in some ways introducing NAFTA. Anyways I do think Trump has done lots of great things for our country. If he could close his mouth he would be the greatest president we've had since Reagan. His Twitter account is his downfall but at the same time maybe he is getting the true news out there as all we hear is Fake news nowadays. Fox News is even getting bad. I think Info Wars or Cspan is the best news source.
    For better or worse, Clinton also was the one that opened up a lot of the trade with China.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I agree that, for the most part, the great thing Bill Clinton did was stay out of the way. The internet became mainstream during his presidency, and he rode a lot of that steam. If we had an Obama-type president, he would have inserted government immediately to put controls on it... Bill Clinton didn't do that, and it created an economic boom. His domestic policy wasn't terrible in the sense that he was mostly non-intervention after getting his hand slapped during his first mid-term. BUT THEN... he also has some of the BIGGEST screw ups that we are still sorting out today. He opened up China's economy and trade which has been the largest trade deficit. He implemented NAFTA, which immediately tied US Manufacturing to a tree and put it out of it's misery. His middle east policy empowered OPEC, gave rise to Iranian power, and allowed Pakistan to go from a decent ally to a horrible liability. The cashmere province was in disarray, and he did nothing. He had credible intelligence that Osama Bin Laden was planning an attack on America and overlooked it. He allowed Japan's economy to infringe on ours for too long. His China foreign policy was basically disastrous on every single front. Ultimately, he had a lot of the same issues Obama had on foreign policy which is that, as Egypt's foreign minister said once, "America has no clue who their allies are over here (referring to the Middle East)".
    Didn't a lot of the subprime lending start under Clinton as well?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    So I will say this... it is clear that Schiff did send staffers to Ukraine, and that it was paid for by someone. I don't see enough in this to draw the same conclusions that it was Burisma or Crowdstrike, but I also don't have the same resources to look it up. Is it a "crazy conspiracy theory"? No. The events DID happen, but some of the details are unverified. Read this, and actually look at it. You tell me if this is "Insane" after being objective. If you respond with YES ABSOLUTELY... then I'm going to not think you are a serious person. But if you can honestly read it and say, "I don't agree with some of the conclusions"... then you are a normal person. Just calling everyone who has news you haven't read yet a conspiracy theorist and insane is stupid. Conservatives had to listen to Liberals say that Trump was involved with Russia or something for 2 years with zero proof... they kept showing us all of this "obvious proof" that ended up being conspiracy theories for 2 years... like we had told them it was.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...ormer-company/
    Source: "Bro, just trust me".

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Source: "Bro, just trust me".

Blog Entries

Whistleblower' Who Complained About Trump's Call to Ukrainian President Zelensky Revealed

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...outed-n2555644

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Whistleblower' Who Complained About Trump's Call to Ukrainian President Zelensky Revealed

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...outed-n2555644
    September 29: Schiff announces that the whistleblower is prepared to testify

October 30: Pelosi says "outing the whistleblower is unpatriotic"

What changed in 30 days? What does the public know now that wasn't known 30 days ago?

The whistleblower:
    -is a registered Democrat
    -worked for Obama
    -worked for Biden
    -was fired from the NSC for leaking information
    -was hired by the CIA after being fired from the NSC for leaking information (why wasn't he put in jail?)
    -worked for John Brennan
    -is a vocal critic of Trump
    -helped initiate the Russia collusion hoax investigation

This is hysterical.

The Democrats think their constituents are dumb as rocks. They're not even trying to be sneaky about this. They're just doing comically corrupt shit in broad daylight and then denying it and the MSM spins the yarn.

What a time to be alive.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 10-31-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Not that it matters because we have the transcript...but...NSC Director for European Affairs Tim Morrison was one of the many people who were on the Trump/Zelensky phonecall in July, and he told Schiff’s douchebags..."I want to be clear, I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed."

Morrison also testified the transcript of the call was accurate.

Non-important details, I know.

Oddly enough, this testimony is not being reported on in the media. Weird.

If you hate Trump, ignore this post.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 10-31-2019 at 01:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    The Democrats think their constituents are dumb as rocks.
    Well... they do vote Democrat

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Not that it matters because we have the transcript...but...NSC Director for European Affairs Tim Morrison was one of the many people who were on the Trump/Zelensky phonecall in July, and he told Schiff’s douchebags..."I want to be clear, I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed."

Morrison also testified the transcript of the call was accurate.

Non-important details, I know.

Oddly enough, this testimony is not being reported on in the media. Weird.

If you hate Trump, ignore this post.
    Surprise! They’re going through with impeachment. I’m just surprised they didn’t wait until the election was closer. Now, hopefully, the truth will come out and all the Democrats in the house who voted for it will end up looking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    hopefully, the truth will come out
    it already has.

all the Democrats in the house who voted for it will end up looking stupid.
    they already do.

Surprise! They’re going through with impeachment. I’m just surprised they didn’t wait until the election was closer. Now, hopefully, the truth will come out and all the Democrats in the house who voted for it will end up looking stupid.
    They actually haven’t voted on impeachment hearing yet. This is just for show.

Nothing is different today, then yesterday.

I wonder if the dems realize that once a formal impeachment hearing is under way, anyone involved can no longer campaign for office. That means sanders and warren, two of the top candidates, would have to suspend their run for president

12. Re: new whistleblower controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    They actually haven’t voted on impeachment hearing yet. This is just for show.

Nothing is different today, then yesterday.

I wonder if the dems realize that once a formal impeachment hearing is under way, anyone involved can no longer campaign for office. That means sanders and warren, two of the top candidates, would have to suspend their run for president
    Yeah, I think the House has to actually impeach the President before any hearings take place in the Senate. They haven't done that and may never do it.
    Last edited by blueridgemtnman; 10-31-2019 at 07:13 PM.