Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: new whistleblower controversy

One of these days the DNC will realize that these feeble attempts at Trump scandal are not working, and in fact keep turning around on them. The Mueller report found no collusion, but plenty came out about the Clinton machine and corruption in the DOJ/Intelligence. Now FISA warrants are being looked into. The investigation is going to keep going up the chain. Now you have this ridiculous accusation which is opening the door for Trump to point out Biden's corruption.

They haven't figured out yet that Trump is not like typical Republicans. It used to be you made some accusation and the Republican target would be on their heels, backpedaling, trying to "damage control." Trump doesn't do that. You poke him and he comes back 100x harder at you. And he won't hold punches and be delicate.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    One of these days the DNC will realize that these feeble attempts at Trump scandal are not working, and in fact keep turning around on them. The Mueller report found no collusion, but plenty came out about the Clinton machine and corruption in the DOJ/Intelligence. Now FISA warrants are being looked into. The investigation is going to keep going up the chain. Now you have this ridiculous accusation which is opening the door for Trump to point out Biden's corruption.

They haven't figured out yet that Trump is not like typical Republicans. It used to be you made some accusation and the Republican target would be on their heels, backpedaling, trying to "damage control." Trump doesn't do that. You poke him and he comes back 100x harder at you. And he won't hold punches and be delicate.
    The dnc depends on people to be ignorant.

I mean seriously, they spent 2 years tells their supporters that they definitely had evidence Trump colluded with Russia. Then an independent counsel says the opposite. And the dnc still claims they have some top secret evidence.

I would love to see a journalist put something together, listing ever “scandal” the media ran with, then eventually didn’t happen the way the news originally reported. Seems like there is a new scandal every month, and when we learn the facts, the scandal never existed.

LOL this thread is too funny. Especially after Trump admitted he was strong arming Ukraine's president to dig dirt on Biden.

Keeep denying guys I'm sure all the mean libs will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    LOL this thread is too funny. Especially after Trump admitted he was strong arming Ukraine's president to dig dirt on Biden.
    Biden admitted to blackmailing the Ukrainian government to protect his son. There's video of him bragging about it.

If you're trying to build a relationship w/the new Ukrainian president and the subject of the past US presidential administration's corruption was discussed on a call...why is that not a relevant topic?

The Ukrainian FM who was on the call said...
    I know what the conversation was about and I think there was no pressure. There was talk, conversations are different, leaders have the right to discuss any problems that exist. This conversation was long, friendly, and it touched on many questions, sometimes requiring serious answers.

Someone who didn't listen to the call is reporting a rumor he heard and someone who was actually on the call is saying there was no "strongarm" as you put it.

So..............we're in denial?

When analyzing this Ukraine story, remember what Alinsky wrote in ‘Rules For Radicals:’

"Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt"

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post

Keeep denying guys I'm sure all the mean libs will go away.
    Actually... I didn't see Trump admitting this, but I very well could have missed it. Do you have a link or something?
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

One of my neighbors who is pretty indifferent to politics...but still can't stand "DC crooks" as she calls them...mentioned to me yesterday that she had no clue what the hoopla about Ukraine was all about. The MSM isn't really diving in too heavy about Biden's connection to it all. They're just talking about Trump (obviously)...so it's pretty easy to see why she wouldn't know about it.

Michael Knowles sums everything up as accurately as possible...with really good context too:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/52172...ats-daily-wire

His father is the vice president, and he's handling a lot of negotiations with Ukraine. So what happens then, the prosecutor is looking into Hunter Biden's shady business dealings in Ukraine. Vice President Biden then insisted that the prosecutor be removed from office, and he said if the prosecutor wasn't removed from office, he would withhold $1 billion in Ukraine aid. Now, Ukraine pushed back on this and they said you don't have the power to do that, and Joe Biden said I'll call Barack right now and show you that we're going to keep that aid unless you fire the prosecutor who's looking into my son. Does all that sound like a conspiracy theory? I know it does. It does sound like a conspiracy theory. Fortunately, you don't need to take my word for it. Joe Biden actually bragged about doing this exact thing at the Council on Foreign Relations.

Blog Entries

Trump is releasing thetranscript tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Trump is releasing thetranscript tomorrow.
    I don't agree w/this at all.

It erodes trust w/another foreign leader.

Who's to say that this doesn't happen again...and again...and again?

When Trump had his first call w/President Duterte from the Philappines...someone spied on the call and leaked the transcript to the media. Imagine if that had been a call w/KJU or Putin or someone who's a nuclear power. It could seriously start a war.

Sales is all about trust and if Trump is going to willfully release private conversation transcripts because the media is trying to "get him"...its not gonna bode well moving forward. Other foreign leaders are going to be "cagey" when talking to us because of this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    When analyzing this Ukraine story, remember what Alinsky wrote in ‘Rules For Radicals:’

"Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt"
    this is what they did with fixing elections and colluding with Russia

They do it with racism

They do it with poverty

They do it with multi millionaire donors

Just to be clear: Democrats are moving forward (maybe) with impeachment on the basis of a complaint they have not seen, which describes a call for which they have not read a transcript.

They’ve learned nothing from the Russia hoax.

"As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly."
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 09-24-2019 at 06:18 PM.

I feel like not enough is known at this point. Based on what has been reported Trump basically did what Biden threatened to do. Biden possibly did it to protect his sons business interests and Trump may have done it to get more information on what happened in regards to BIden and his son. I am guessing if Eric or Don Jr. were landing 100s of millions in shady deals in foreign countries people would want to know about it. Its a weird paradox .