Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: new whistleblower controversy

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Is what wrong? That people are trying to make a big deal out of this? Yes. This is well within the power of the president
    you said the person didndt like what the prsident said. if nothing going on why did IG agree it was big deal?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/19/polit...wer/index.html

IG could be democrat

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    you said the person didndt like what the prsident said. if nothing going on why did IG agree it was big deal?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/19/polit...wer/index.html
    This may come as a shock to you but there are people who work in govt with their own agendas.
    So yes trying to make a big deal out of a president wielding his rightful presidential power is wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    what does this have to do with the whistleblower guy/girl?
    More regarding the article. There is literally nothing there at all to go on. It’s completely vague, but hey...who needs tangible evidence these days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    This may come as a shock to you but there are people who work in govt with their own agendas.
    So yes trying to make a big deal out of a president wielding his rightful presidential power is wrong.
    like the democrat IG?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    More regarding the article. There is literally nothing there at all to go on. It’s completely vague, but hey...who needs tangible evidence these days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yea IG seems like partisan guy

Another fake news story.

It turns out the complaint is nothing more than a rumor reported by someone in the intelligence community.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/20/polit...wer/index.html

Buried deep in this CNN article is the following...
    The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said.

So...the person who made the complaint had no direct knowledge of what was said...but all of the MSM idiots have continued to speculate about what terrible thing Trump allegedly promised and to whom. They're basically guessing on details about something that was a rumor which means none of this was confirmed.

I guess the recent Deutsche Bank loan lie was forgotten about so they wanted to come up w/something new.

This is not news. This is propaganda. This is garbage.

People like Phil Mudd, Fredo, and Richard Maddow guessing about something they have no proof of which is soley based off of a rumor and nothing else is considered to be journalism to these idiots. I guess one would assume that after speculating w/no proof for 3.5 years that Trump was a Russian secret agent sent here to destroy America...they might reign it in a little on the propaganda. Guess not.

This reminds me of something the great Thomas Sowell once said...
    If people in the media cannot decide whether they are in the business of reporting news or manufacturing propaganda, it is all the more important that the public understand that difference, and choose their news sources accordingly.

Great thread.

Blog Entries

Seems like this could really turn around and bite the Democrats in the azz.

Anyone hear Giuliani on CNN? If they have proof about Biden, Clinton, and subsequently Obama, paying the Ukrainian government for stuff and blackmailing them to fire someone investigating Biden's son...

That's BAD. Really bad.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Seems like this could really turn around and bite the Democrats in the azz.

Anyone hear Giuliani on CNN? If they have proof about Biden, Clinton, and subsequently Obama, paying the Ukrainian government for stuff and blackmailing them to fire someone investigating Biden's son...

That's BAD. Really bad.
    Biden bragged about it...

The easiest way to frame this to a Leftist is...imagine if DJT openly bragged about actually blackmailing someone to fire a prosecutor who was investigating Don Jr.

This is not abnormal in Washington. This shit happens all the time. We just don't know about it.

You ever wonder how Congressmen and women make $175k/year, but have a networth of over $10 million? This is how.

The entire game is setup like this...you just have to know how to play.

Biden has been part of the swamp for over 40 years. I'd say that he's a blackbelt in the game of "corrupt politics."

Peter Schweizer wrote a book about this. If foreign governments want to influence our leaders, and they need to get around the law...they don't give the money to the politician...they don't even give it to their spouse...they give it to their kids or they give it to a sibling. That's how you avoid it being detected. This is child's play for the bureaucrats trying to wield power behind the scenes.

You know you're fucked when the Left's defense of this is..."Trump had a private conversation w/a foreign leader on the phone where he may or may not have discussed Joe Biden's attempts at extortion! Trump is evil! IMPEACH!!!!"

Here's my prediction: Since this touches the BHO administration...Biden will have to suspend his campaign. The DNC won't allow this can of worms to be opened any further.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 09-23-2019 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Biden bragged about it...

The easiest way to frame this to a Leftist is...imagine if DJT openly bragged about actually blackmailing someone to fire a prosecutor who was investigating Don Jr.

This is not abnormal in Washington. This shit happens all the time. We just don't know about it.

You ever wonder how Congressmen and women make $175k/year, but have a networth of over $10 million? This is how.

The entire game is setup like this...you just have to know how to play.

Biden has been part of the swamp for over 40 years. I'd say that he's a blackbelt in the game of "corrupt politics."

Peter Schweizer wrote a book about this. If foreign governments want to influence our leaders, and they need to get around the law...they don't give the money to the politician...they don't even give it to their spouse...they give it to their kids or they give it to a sibling. That's how you avoid it being detected. This is child's play for the bureaucrats trying to wield power behind the scenes.

You know you're fucked when the Left's defense of this is..."Trump had a private conversation w/a foreign leader on the phone where he may or may not have said something unpleasant about Grandpa Joe! Trump is evil! IMPEACH!!!!"

Here's my prediction: Since this touches the BHO administration...Biden will have to suspend his campaign. The DNC won't allow this can of worms to be opened any further.
    You see Joe yelled at a reporter for daring to ask HIM HIS involvement with Ukraine??? I love how everyone is saying, "Well this is using a foreign entity as part of election interference!!!"
    That is so ridiculous! The elections are well over a year away and this is an issue where we are dealing with the new president of Ukraine who is concerned about us being corrupt. I don't blame Trump for being like, "Well... tell me about it then..." The last president of Ukraine was handling a HUGE amount of corruption and their current president is handling more. This could be conjecture... but there is a good chance that the current president of Ukraine brought up the subject. Rudy went over there for 2 days and found mounds of evidence. Biden's involvement is incredibly well documented...

Do we think this could have been the work of the DNC to get Biden out of the race while making it look like it is bad on Trump? I'm not sure if it was genius, or just the media going crazy and accusing Trump of doing something only to find out the DNC did it 1,000x worse. I still cannot believe that Biden is ON VIDEO admitting he made a foreign country remove their head of their DOJ by withholding Billions since that person was investigating his son... that is just swamp delusion. These people are so blatant it is unbelievable... they don't even care about laws that will never touch them.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    You see Joe yelled at a reporter for daring to ask HIM HIS involvement with Ukraine??? I love how everyone is saying, "Well this is using a foreign entity as part of election interference!!!"
    That is so ridiculous! The elections are well over a year away and this is an issue where we are dealing with the new president of Ukraine who is concerned about us being corrupt. I don't blame Trump for being like, "Well... tell me about it then..." The last president of Ukraine was handling a HUGE amount of corruption and their current president is handling more. This could be conjecture... but there is a good chance that the current president of Ukraine brought up the subject. Rudy went over there for 2 days and found mounds of evidence. Biden's involvement is incredibly well documented...

Do we think this could have been the work of the DNC to get Biden out of the race while making it look like it is bad on Trump? I'm not sure if it was genius, or just the media going crazy and accusing Trump of doing something only to find out the DNC did it 1,000x worse. I still cannot believe that Biden is ON VIDEO admitting he made a foreign country remove their head of their DOJ by withholding Billions since that person was investigating his son... that is just swamp delusion. These people are so blatant it is unbelievable... they don't even care about laws that will never touch them.
    I think you may be on to something here. The DNC/MSM made a decision to take out Biden and are using Trump as the scapegoat.

The Ukrainian foreign minister defended Trump...

I know what the conversation was about and I think there was no pressure. There was talk, conversations are different, leaders have the right to discuss any problems that exist. This conversation was long, friendly, and it touched on many questions, sometimes requiring serious answers.

Since the prior VP of the US admitted to blackmailing the Ukrainian government...the Left/MSM is trying to sell “clutching pearls” level outrage that this topic was potentially broached in a conversation between our current President and the new Ukrainian President.

How dare Trump potentially talk about Joe Biden blackmailing a foreign government! We can’t confirm that Trump talked about it but...he might’ve!!! That’s completely outta line if it happened!!! Definitely IMPEACH!!!

Clowns.