Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 373839

Re: new whistleblower controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    I'll try to help you one more time since if we ever sit close to each other at M&T, we will be hopefully high fiving each other.

So here goes:

The current taking point in support of Trump not being removed from office is that he did all that he is accused of, as I outlined above for you, but even all of that isn't enough to remove him. Talking about Biden, Clinton, Obama, et al. as you guys continue to fixate upon, is old news. You need to move on, go take a nap, wake up and tell me, "of course he did all of that but that isn't enough to remove him from office". At that point, you will have caught up with lindsay Graham, Meadows and the child molesting ex-wrestling coach.

That's all I have for you until tomorrow's public hearings.
    What are your thoughts on this?

https://www.congress.gov/treaty-docu.../document-text

WJC explained...
    Also enclosed, for the information of the Senate, is an
    exchange of notes under which the Treaty is being provisionally
    applied to the extent possible under our respective domestic
    laws, in order to provide a basis for immediate mutual
    assistance in criminal matters. Provisional application would
    cease upon entry into force of the Treaty.

The Treaty covers mutual legal assistance in criminal
    matters. In recent years, similar bilateral treaties have
    entered into force with a number of other countries. The Treaty
    with Ukraine contains all essential provisions sought by the
    United States. It will enhance our ability to investigate and
    prosecute a range of offenses. The Treaty is designed to be
    self-executing and will not require new legislation.
    So, with that being said...isn't looking into one of the top-5 most corrupt countries in the world which may have some involvement from US politicians be an obligation of a sitting US President? Considering that there is a treaty that was enacted for that specific reason, why is looking at what happened in Ukraine a bad thing?

Because Biden is running for a higher office...should the sitting President just ignore the alleged misconduct?

I wonder if you understand the difference between a foreign government trying to affect the outcome of an election (happens all of the time and is mostly out of our control) AND a candidate for president actively soliciting election support from a foriegn country (Russia)

Most of you are weeks behind the news at best.
    Funny mueller said he found no evidence of such.
    And we’re behind on the news???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Oh. He didn't say that? I thought he did.

Can you tell me what non-nutjob places I should go to?
    Vox. Definitely Vox.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Typical of Galen. He always thinks that he has all the correct answers and everyone else is wrong. He still thinks that trump colluded with Russia to keep Hillary from campaigning in swing states.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    "Russier (as trump speaks) if you are listening..."

Mueller couldn't prove it. Mueller also is under the belief that a sitting president can't be indicted. Finally, Mueller did identify10 counts of obstruction. Interesting how an "innocent" president has to obstruct so much!

Just today in the Roger stone trial it was revealed that Trump might have lied about his Stone and Wikileaks connections. I havn't looked deeper into that just yet but to think Trump wasn't soliciting Russia, for sure, puts you behind in the news. That you are correct about.

Mueller couldn't prove it. Mueller also is under the belief that a sitting president can't be indicted. Finally, Mueller did identify10 counts of obstruction. Interesting how an "innocent" president has to obstruct so much!

Just today in the Roger stone trial it was revealed that Trump might have lied about his Stone and Wikileaks connections. I havn't looked deeper into that just yet but to think Trump wasn't soliciting Russia, for sure, puts you behind in the news. That you are correct about.
    What are your thoughts on this?

https://www.congress.gov/treaty-docu.../document-text

WJC explained...
    Also enclosed, for the information of the Senate, is an
    exchange of notes under which the Treaty is being provisionally
    applied to the extent possible under our respective domestic
    laws, in order to provide a basis for immediate mutual
    assistance in criminal matters. Provisional application would
    cease upon entry into force of the Treaty.

The Treaty covers mutual legal assistance in criminal
    matters. In recent years, similar bilateral treaties have
    entered into force with a number of other countries. The Treaty
    with Ukraine contains all essential provisions sought by the
    United States. It will enhance our ability to investigate and
    prosecute a range of offenses. The Treaty is designed to be
    self-executing and will not require new legislation.
    So, with that being said...isn't looking into one of the top-5 most corrupt countries in the world which may have some involvement from US politicians be an obligation of a sitting US President? Considering that there is a treaty that was enacted for that specific reason, why is looking at what happened in Ukraine a bad thing?

Because Biden is running for a higher office...should the sitting President just ignore the alleged misconduct?

You are such a gullible sap.

Hey Galen. Mueller couldn’t prove that Clinton didn’t collide with Russia
    He also didn’t prove that Obama didn’t secretly suffocate everyone that has died from sleep apnea

So let me get this straight, Galen, are you suggesting that Obama is a mass murder, since mueller couldn’t prove that he hasn’t secretly murdered the masses

I am so glad you found us Galen. This board was boring before you arrived, ya know, when just educated people that didn’t chase every conspiracy theory.