Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2930313233 ... LastLast

Re: new whistleblower controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Seriously, if boss had two pennies to rub together to make some common sense, he would ask himself how the Clintons went from low income prior to entertaining political office, to multimillionaires. He might ask himself why foreign countries were giving bill millions for speeches. Or millions to Hillary for comments.

But nah. Boss is a political hack that can’t see any opposing views.
    The good thing is that one doesn´t really have to look for that you know. It´s common knowledge and to a large extent availible info for any and everyone, you included. Check it out.

Oh, I´m constantly seeing opposing views, and when relevant, well constructed and based on factual evidence I treat them as such. Even on here. You have never ever come with anything even close to relevant, and so far hasn´t cited a single source on a single claim. And youc ame in stating that the Kap issue was simply a debate between liberal and rational. Says it all really. Should have blocked you instantly like some did then.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...en-report-says

Lol. Poor Schiff. He’s trying really hard, but it’s just not working.

This is why these meetings are in secret.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 10-17-2019 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...en-report-says

Lol. Poor Schiff. He’s trying really hard, but it’s just not working.

This is why these meetings are in secret.
    Absolutely none of this is surprising. He goads witnesses in public. I think the biggest tell of this whole fiasco is that the Dems moved these to closed door testimonies. They say it was for secrecy, but look at the massive amount of leaks that would have to come from DNC members of the committee or their top-level admins. I highly doubt the counsel for the questioned are leaking things that weaken their own clients. I'm just wondering what the exit strategy is for the DNC on this mess.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Does anyone think anyone other than Democrats and Trump haters gives a rat$ a$$ about this?

Does anyone think it will baffle and annoy swing voters and undecideds?

My take is no one but partisan Democrat voters cares about this. This isn't an issue that's important to anyone but haters.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Does anyone think anyone other than Democrats and Trump haters gives a rat$ a$$ about this?

My take is no one but partisan Democrat voters cares about this. This isn't an issue that's important to anyone but haters.
    You're right. The people who are being fooled by this nonsense are people who hate POTUS already.

Apparently, there's been a new development that was just reported on.

After the 1st "whistleblower" complaint came out...Schiff sent one of his staffers to Ukraine to meet w/the US Ambassador, Bill Taylor.

Guess who paid for the trip? Burisma. Yeah, the same Burisma that Hunter Biden sits on the board of.

Why the fuck is Burisma paying for Schiff's staff to fly to Ukraine?

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Absolutely none of this is surprising. He goads witnesses in public. I think the biggest tell of this whole fiasco is that the Dems moved these to closed door testimonies. They say it was for secrecy, but look at the massive amount of leaks that would have to come from DNC members of the committee or their top-level admins. I highly doubt the counsel for the questioned are leaking things that weaken their own clients. I'm just wondering what the exit strategy is for the DNC on this mess.
    They don’t need an exit strategy when they have the press running cover for them. There will be another made up scandal that the press will cover.

Let’s see. Since the whistleblower blew up in their face , they have failed with the following

Claiming trump pressured the president of Ukraine. Until the president came out and said it didn’t happen

Then trump was accused of holding back money to investigate Biden. Until it was discovered that Ukraine had already opened an investigation into Biden

Then they tried to claim trump was destroying the Middle East by pulling out troops. Until it was discovered they we were only talking about 28 troops. Yep, trump withdrew 28.

Then they tried saying this pullout was going to cause isis to take control again. And were would lose turkey as an ally. Until turkey announced they were working with the US to continue to squash isis

Blog Entries

You're right. The people who are being fooled by this nonsense are people who hate POTUS already.

After the 1st "whistleblower" complaint came out...Schiff sent one of his staffers to Ukraine to meet w/the US Ambassador, Bill Taylor.

Guess who paid for the trip? Burisma. Yeah, the same Burisma that Hunter Biden sits on the board of.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Come on, there is surely a lot of scratch my back and I´ll scratch yours between politicians and corporations, but atleast be a better man ey? It´s not Burisma paying his trip (Its the Atlantic Council), he was´n t sent by Schiff (It was scheduled months in advance) and you have no idea if this staffer knew anything about the whistleblower whatsoever.

Atlantic Council is funded by Burisma

Atlantic Council is funded by Burisma
    Along with a gazillion other companies, states and foundations, and they´re not a primary funder.
    If you´re gonna complain about foul play etc it´s a good start to not twist an already twisted bretibart story... just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Along with a gazillion other companies, states and foundations, and they´re not a primary funder.
    If you´re gonna complain about foul play etc it´s a good start to not twist an already twisted bretibart story... just sayin...
    So, they’re funded by Burisma

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Nice coping mechanism you're doing here. Lots of polls out there say otherwise.