Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2829303132 ... LastLast

Re: new whistleblower controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Bill wasn't a bad president IMO.
    I’ll give you that. His wife, however, is pure evil.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I’ll give you that. His wife, however, is pure evil.
    Clinton was better than Bush Jr. Bush Jr did nothing in his second term.

Clinton was better than Bush Jr. Bush Jr did nothing in his second term.
    Just curious. What do you think clinton did while in office that placed him as a better president that W?

Blog Entries

Bill wasn't a bad president IMO.
    All Bill wanted to do was drink beer, smoke pot, play the sax, and fuck bitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Just curious. What do you think clinton did while in office that placed him as a better president that W?
    He actually worked with the republicans.

Ronald Reagan is by far the best president in my lifetime.

He actually worked with the republicans.
    As did W. But what did clinton do? Not debating, just curious. I think Bill was just riding the wave I don’t think he really did anything. Never took chances. I would put bill about in the middle of all presidents. Maybe just below middle. I would put W just above middle.

As did W. But what did clinton do? Not debating, just curious. I think Bill was just riding the wave I don’t think he really did anything. Never took chances. I would put bill about in the middle of all presidents. Maybe just below middle. I would put W just above middle.
    Well he created 22 million new jobs.

Well he created 22 million new jobs.
    Did he?? I have heard that number. But what did clinton do to create those jobs? What bills did he push. What did he have to do with creating them? Did he improve the economy? Most of them were from the dot.com bump that he had nothing to do with. He biggest accomplishment was staying out of the way of the Contract with America

What did clinton do in office that would put him in the top half of all presidents? What tough decisions did he make. What catastrophe did he rise up to deal with? What were his key agendas that he pushed and passed?

Trump has his wall and leveling the playing field in trade
    Obama had his Obamacare.
    W had to deal with 9-11

I think the media did a great job at giving clinton credit for things that were happening around him.

Did he?? I have heard that number. But what did clinton do to create those jobs? What bills did he push. What did he have to do with creating them? Did he improve the economy? Most of them were from the dot.com bump that he had nothing to do with. He biggest accomplishment was staying out of the way of the Contract with America

What did clinton do in office that would put him in the top half of all presidents? What tough decisions did he make. What catastrophe did he rise up to deal with? What were his key agendas that he pushed and passed?

Trump has his wall and leveling the playing field in trade
    Obama had his Obamacare.
    W had to deal with 9-11

I think the media did a great job at giving clinton credit for things that were happening around him.
    Well I looked up a website and it was listing all of Clintons accomplishments which were pretty good. He was also a disaster in some ways introducing NAFTA. Anyways I do think Trump has done lots of great things for our country. If he could close his mouth he would be the greatest president we've had since Reagan. His Twitter account is his downfall but at the same time maybe he is getting the true news out there as all we hear is Fake news nowadays. Fox News is even getting bad. I think Info Wars or Cspan is the best news source.

Well I looked up a website and it was listing all of Clintons accomplishments which were pretty good. He was also a disaster in some ways introducing NAFTA. Anyways I do think Trump has done lots of great things for our country. If he could close his mouth he would be the greatest president we've had since Reagan. His Twitter account is his downfall but at the same time maybe he is getting the true news out there as all we hear is Fake news nowadays. Fox News is even getting bad. I think Info Wars or Cspan is the best news source.
    I agree that, for the most part, the great thing Bill Clinton did was stay out of the way. The internet became mainstream during his presidency, and he rode a lot of that steam. If we had an Obama-type president, he would have inserted government immediately to put controls on it... Bill Clinton didn't do that, and it created an economic boom. His domestic policy wasn't terrible in the sense that he was mostly non-intervention after getting his hand slapped during his first mid-term. BUT THEN... he also has some of the BIGGEST screw ups that we are still sorting out today. He opened up China's economy and trade which has been the largest trade deficit. He implemented NAFTA, which immediately tied US Manufacturing to a tree and put it out of it's misery. His middle east policy empowered OPEC, gave rise to Iranian power, and allowed Pakistan to go from a decent ally to a horrible liability. The cashmere province was in disarray, and he did nothing. He had credible intelligence that Osama Bin Laden was planning an attack on America and overlooked it. He allowed Japan's economy to infringe on ours for too long. His China foreign policy was basically disastrous on every single front. Ultimately, he had a lot of the same issues Obama had on foreign policy which is that, as Egypt's foreign minister said once, "America has no clue who their allies are over here (referring to the Middle East)".
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    The big difference is that Trump made his millions as a private citizen owning businesses. The Clintons, on the other hand, made their millions as politicians. Understand the difference? Oh, and Trump isn’t even close to the narcissist that Hillary is.
    Not really, they made most of it from book revenues and speeches. Which is common place for any former political leader in atlest the western world. I have an easier time accepting someone giving speeches than getting on various corporate boards to be honest.

Well, agree to disagree then. Most high profile politicians etc are narcissists to some extent, but I´ve never seen a worse than Trump, not even close. I suspect psychiatrists would agree...