Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramsey

Ramsey

So because he had a rough week one hes a bum?

Hopkins finished this game with 5 catches for 40 yards receiving. An all-pro receiver that could go to Canton one day and this was just this past Sunday.

If we don't trade a first for ramsey then we're selling this team short of its potential. Have some confidence in how good this team would be with ramsey when there is an obvious need at the corner position and give Jacksonville the #32 overall pick!

Ramsey, Earl, Jimmy, Hump, TJ and Carr is a secondary worth paying money for.
    Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!

Luke 12:24

Re: Ramsey

This is weird I thought there was already a very active thread on Jalen Ramsey as a potential trade target

I think The Ravens like what they already have in their secondary. Of course trading for Ramsey would help in a big way but if they feel like they can win games with what they already have then why mortgage the future for that.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    This is weird I thought there was already a thread on Jalen Ramsey as a potential trade target
    And let me also add that we are in a division that consists of receivers such as:

AJ Green
    OBJ
    Landry
    Juju
    Washington

Now even John Ross is lighting it up

In our conference we've got tyreek hill, antonio brown, kelce, Edelman, Ty Hilton

This secondary needs to be as strong as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    I think The Ravens like what they already have in their secondary. Of course trading for Ramsey would help in a big way but if they feel like they can win games with what they already have then why mortgage the future for that.
    It's about winning a superbowl, not games.

Are we in the business of championships or simply competing?

Mods please close this thread. There's already another Thread on Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    So because he had a rough week one hes a bum?

Hopkins finished this game with 5 catches for 40 yards receiving. An all-pro receiver that could go to Canton one day and this was just this past Sunday.

If we don't trade a first for ramsey then we're selling this team short of its potential. Have some confidence in how good this team would be with ramsey when there is an obvious need at the corner position and give Jacksonville the #32 overall pick!

Ramsey, Earl, Jimmy, Hump, TJ and Carr is a secondary worth paying money for.
    So because our guys gave up 175 yards on 5 Hail Mary back foot jump balls to a grey WR corps, the #1 overall pick and a unique pro offense they are bums and need to be replaced/augmented? Despite a top 20ish corner about a month from returning to the group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    So because our guys gave up 175 yards on 5 Hail Mary back foot jump balls to a grey WR corps, the #1 overall pick and a unique pro offense they are bums and need to be replaced/augmented? Despite a top 20ish corner about a month from returning to the group.

It's not that they are bums.

Our only corner that can guard #1 receivers is constantly hurt.

Your excuse is that "oh but it's the #1 overall pick"

What's it gonna be in the playoffs? Who do you think we'll be facing then?

A hot-shot quarterback by the likes that the league has never before seen

Not enough?

How about the greatest quarterback of all time?

Who now has one of the best receivers in the league?

We're settling for playoffs and not shooting for superbowl here..

We won the game...

No my excuse is that CB’s get best, offenses put up points. Our D is as good as any as currently constituted, and we have a difference maker “hopefully” returning before the playoffs.

Not every team in the NFL even has one guy that can consistently cover #1’s, as a matter of fact, most don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    We won the game...

No my excuse is that CB’s get best, offenses put up points. Our D is as good as any as currently constituted, and we have a difference maker “hopefully” returning before the playoffs.

Not every team in the NFL even has one guy that can consistently cover #1’s, as a matter of fact, most don’t.

So you're counting on hopefullies

We won the game by 6 points at home against a team that doesn't hold a candle to the Patriots or the chiefs

Don't come to me if we lose in the playoffs going "dang our defense just couldn't stop them on that final drive, maybe if we had a shutdown corner we'd be in the superbowl right now"

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    It's about winning a superbowl, not games.

Are we in the business of championships or simply competing?

You have to win games to even reach the super bowl . The Super bowl in self is a game. Look at The Rams and who they traded for and they didn't win a super bowl game at all. So just because The Ravens could traded for Jalen Ramsey and give up a first round pick it doesn't mean they will win a super bowl game.

in b4 the ban