Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Jalen Ramsey asked for a trade

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    If they paid Ramsey now would that mean they can’t sign Humphrey when the time comes? Seems like the Ravens already have someone they’ll eventually pay like Ramsey wants to be paid. Ravens look like they have tons of cap space, but that doesn’t include their own that need deals. If Judon keeps it up he’ll get premier pass rusher money from someone, ditto for Stanley. I don’t think the Ravens are a Jalen Ramsey away from the Super Bowl either.

I’d love to see them work a deal for another corner to bring in now, but not a need to give him a new blockbuster contract sort of player.
    We're gonna be rollin in cap space for a while. But I think if you traded for him I wouldn't hand out an extension right away. He'd have to prove it.

We were also already willing to use a 1st rounder on this guy. He was who they wanted and tried to trade up for before we got jammed by Dallas and ended up with Stanley. I'd say go get him.

Blog Entries

Re: Jalen Ramsey asked for a trade

They just played against Air Raid and Young and Smith are out. Lots of yards but only one TD

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Is this just what players are gonna do now? Things go south and they stomp their feet until their team relents and trades them away?

I'm having a rare get off my lawn moment

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    0% chance DeCosta gives up a first round pick
    Agreed. He was pissy about not having a 2nd rounder this year.

However, if he look at the long term of Humphrey, Ramsey and Tavon... good lord. That might entice him, lol
    "The Superbowl belongs to Baltimore!" - Jim Nantz

5. Re: Jalen Ramsey asked for a trade

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Is this just what players are gonna do now? Things go south and they stomp their feet until their team relents and trades them away?

I'm having a rare get off my lawn moment

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I think it has more to do with the coaches poor locker room management. You don't see these types of things happen with the better head coaches in the league, even if there team is doing poorly

Quote Originally Posted by Greatness View Post
    Agreed. He was pissy about not having a 2nd rounder this year.

However, if he look at the long term of Humphrey, Ramsey and Tavon... good lord. That might entice him, lol
    He’s already spending a fortune on Earl Thomas, Jefferson, and Jimmy Smith. That first round pick is better used on an interior lineman or a pass rusher. At some point they can’t keep throwing big money at every secondary player that comes along if they don’t address the pass coverage probably doesn’t improve all that much without a pass rush

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    So pay him. The secondary is a concern right now and we cannot rely on Jimmy. Sooner or later we are going to deal with the Brady bunch who now have antonio brown and we are also in a division that includes OBJ and Landry. Gotta get better prepared
    2 years ago when he had the benefit of a great pass rush Ramsey was terrific. Last year when that pass rush was not nearly as good Ramsey above average but not certainly not great. This year he started off really shaky. The Chiefs just picked on him and made him bad week 1. Isn't the point of trading a lot someone like this and paying them record money to compete against offenses like the Chiefs? We don't need someone who can help against average teams and melt against the top ones.

Spending that 2020 cap money before the Ravens even have it lol.
    I'm thinking it would be better to invest it on re-signing their own younger players and on the interior offensive line and pass rush.instead of a CB.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

You can put as many good CBs in this defense as you want. We need a pass rush. KC isn't going to shred us due to our secondary. They're going to shred us, because we won't be able to generate pressure without blitzing.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

we never get the truly elite all pro guys unless we draft them because the dumb teams overpay for them. Yup hes mean a bully and not a nice person and also one of the top 3 defensive players in the league id love to see him here just no way DeCosta trades a bunch of picks for any player period.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Chiefs just picked on him and made him bad week 1.
    respectfully that is complete BS u didnt watch the game

Watkins caught a short yardage td on him every DB gets beat even Deion did all the time. Sammy is playing out of his mind and with a HoF QB in his prime.

Just because he talked shit about Flacco doesnt mean he's all of a sudden isnt the same player.

Blog Entries

Jalen is a stud.